Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm curious, what are the corresponding groups that are fighting for 'civil rights' in Mexico? If there are any are they being supported by Mexican tax monies?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is no one more upset with this administrations budgets Janet than the American Taxpayer, you know the ones you think owe you and your little group everything we work hard for!!

We the Taxpayer owe you and yours NOTHING!!!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What is so special with the Latin community. Why should they get special money just for their community?

I hope she gets used to being bitterly disappointed........she and her "community" have a lot of it headed their way.

Americans will see to that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Isn't she full of herself,does she really think that the Country should be split up with latinos getting more better government hand outs then other races? Just goes to show who the real racists are I hope people see this artlicle.
    Consider that the motto of LaRaza is "For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada." It says: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race, nothing."
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Well, Boo Hoo!! It irks the crap out of me when they want to be part, yet work at being seperate. That's just backwards. The government is for the UNITED STATES!! Not the "want to be united when it suits just us."

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Isn't she full of herself,does she really think that the Country should be split up with latinos getting more better government hand outs then other races? Just goes to show who the real racists are I hope people see this artlicle.

they think Latinos are the suprem being. I totally agree with you.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

to la raza

shut up already, people are tired of your cry baby antics
    we are sick and tired that you think your a privledged people cuz your not.
    this budget does not care what race you are, and it doesnt care what your ethnic background is.

if you want to lead by example. use some of your grants and monies to help your own people and SHUT UP

April
    Amnesty shutdown 2009, Please take action NOW!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-897408.html#897408

You guys la raza is nothing but, a big SCAM. they are getting help from everyone, but, crying about everything.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12