Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Old Jose is a real winner

He has said a bunch

"There he boasted that: We are the future of America. Unlike any prior generation, we now have the critical mass. We’re going to Latinize this country."

"“Gutierrez said people from Mexico, Central and South America are not immigrating to the United States. They are simply migrating because this land had been theirs…Hispanics should never put up with others telling them to go back where they came fromâ€

I think that this is definitly race based hate speech. Where is the DOJ?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Keep in mind that one of the big la raza cheezes is a special adviser to president , Cilia Munoz or some such
    You also have a la raza running the labor dept , Hilda Solis

You also have a la raza on the supreme court , Sonia Sodamayor

Yes , they are taking over , No they do not want white or black or anyone else in "their" country but hispanics
    All that and the National Council of La Raza succeeded in raking in over $15.2 million in federal grants last year alone. This is clearly a racist group. How are these people in political positions and recieving funding besides????????? Alipac, we need to get on top this and put those people in their places!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Keep in mind that one of the big la raza cheezes is a special adviser to president , Cilia Munoz or some such
    You also have a la raza running the labor dept , Hilda Solis

You also have a la raza on the supreme court , Sonia Sodamayor

Yes , they are taking over , No they do not want white or black or anyone else in "their" country but hispanics
    All that and the National Council of La Raza succeeded in raking in over $15.2 million in federal grants last year alone. This is clearly a racist group. How are these people in political positions and recieving funding besides????????? Alipac, we need to get on top this and put those people in their places!
    I agree
    Why are any race based orgs getting govt funds ?

I have not heard anyone question these expenses

William , are we correct in this ?

Yes, I've known this about National Council of La Raza for several years whic is why I insist both regularly and from time to time that their 501 C 3 not-for-profit tax-exempt status be revoked, along with the same status held by many other as equally non-charitable phony "charity" organizations. It's one of the reasons I adore the FairTax which due to its nature will shut down these orgies, because without an income tax to deduct contributions from, their primary corporate contributors will find something more useful to do with their money than dumping a pile of it in racist phony charity advocating for a special privileged Latino class in our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How many organizations support the pro-legal immigration groups? How many organizations support La Raza? I think we have a problem.

Here are some organizations who support LaRaza. How many more are there? I don't even see George Soros and Bill Gates on the list, and they give millions. No telling how many more wealthy individuals donate to La Raza as well.

Oh, let us not forget that the helpless politicians say oh heck, they just can't do much about the illegal aliens who are already here (liars), so I guess all of those millions of people get to stay in the US and donate to La Raza as well.

Companies & Organizations that Support La Raza

Allstate Insurance Company
    American Airlines
    American Express Company
    AstraZeneca
    AT&T
    Bank of America
    Bridgestone Firestone
    Trust Fund
    Cardinal Health
    Caterpillar Foundation
    Catholic Healthcare
    West Chevron Corporation
    Citigroup
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Comcast Corporation
    ConAgra Foods, Inc.
    Coors Brewing Company
    Cox Communications
    DaimlerChrysler
    Corporation Fund
    Darden Restaurants Foundation
    Eastman Kodak Company
    Enterprise Rent-A-Car
    Fannie Mae
    Ford Motor Company
    General Mills, Inc.
    General Motors Corporation
    Hallmark Cards, Inc.
    Harrah’s Entertainment
    Hess Foundation, Inc.
    J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
    Johnson & Johnson
    Kraft Foods, Inc.
    The Kroger Co.
    Lowe’s
    McDonald’s Corporation
    The McGraw-Hill Companies
    Mercedes Benz
    Merck/Schering-Plough
    MetLife Foundation
    MGM Mirage
    The Microsoft Corporation
    Miller Brewing Company
    Morgan Stanley
    Northrop Grumman Corporation
    PepsiCo, Inc.
    Prudential Financial
    Qwest Communications
    Rockwell Automation
    Schering-Plough
    Schneider National
    Sears, Roebuck and Co.
    Sodhexo
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    Time Warner Inc.
    United Parcel Service (UPS)
    Verizon Communications
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
    Waste Management, Inc.
    Wells Fargo
    Wilmer Cutler Pickering, LLP
    Xerox Corporation

Institutional Corporate Partners
    The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) recognizes
    those corporations that have invested long-
    term strategic efforts with multiyear, multimillion-dollar
    commitments, including 'Empowering An American
    Community Campaign.'

The Allstate Corporation
    Bank of America
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Citigroup
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    Ford Motor Company
    General Motors Corporation
    MBNA Corporation
    PepsiCo Foundation
    The PMI Group, Inc.
    UPS
    Univision
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

Corporate Programmatic Supporters
    NCLR depends on our corporate partners for a variety
    of programmatic support in areas such as Education,
    Community Development, Health, Youth Leadership
    Development, Civil Rights and Advocacy, Workforce
    Development, and Affiliate Member Services.

Education
    Chevron Corporation
    Lockheed Martin
    Lucent Technologies Foundation
    Marathon Oil Corporation
    Rockwell Automation
    Toyota Motor Corporation
    Verizon Communications, Inc.

Housing and Wealth Building
    The Allstate Corporation
    Chase Home Finance
    Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.
    E*TRADE Financial
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    JPMorgan Chase & Co.
    Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
    Wells Fargo & Company
    Washington Mutual, Inc.
    Health Belrex Inc.
    Eli Lilly and Company
    Metropolitan Life
    Novo Nordisk
    Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
    Pfizer Global
    Pharmaceuticals
    PepsiCo Foundation
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    The founder of La Raza, Jose Angel Gutierrez said, "Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes." Jose was, or still is, a professor at the University of Texas.

Guitierrez said at a MAYA aka Mexican American Youth Organization (which later became MEChA) meeting, "To the gringos in the audience, I have one final message to convey, up yours, baby. You've had it, from now on."

I think Jose foresaw the great power that lay ahead for the Mexican leaders in America.
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU START ALLOWING JUST ANYBODY IN THE COUNTRY THEY ARE THE ONES WITH THE MOST ILLEGALS PRESENT IN THE COUNTRY AS WELL AS THOSE WHO ARE HERE LEGALLY. THEY ARE ALSO THE ONES MAKING ALL OF THE DEMANDS FOR THEIR RACE OF PEOPLE ONLY ITS NO WONDER THAT I DO NOT CARE FOR THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE HERE TO DO THE OPPOSITE OF MAKING A BETTER LIFE FOR THEIR FAMILIES AND ITS EVIDENT IN THIS PEICE OF $HIT THAT THEY ARE DEMANDING THAT THOSE IN CONGRESS SIGN. MAYBE THE U.S. NEEDS TO STOP ALL IMMIGRATION INTO THE COUNTRY. BECAUSE SOME OF THOSE PRECIOUS LATINOS HAVE BEEN ELECTED TO HIGH OFFICES AND JOBS AND, NOW THEY ARE READY TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY JUST TO SUIT THEM AND THEIR RACE. BTW, I AM NONE TO HAPPY ABOUT MY TAX DOLLARS BEING GIVEN TO "THE RACE"

Well, I'm happy to tell you that I am half Hispanic and I am a traitor to my race-the Hispanic side-the bad ones that is!!! "Reconquista" la raza Latinos are gonna get nothing but "friendly fire" from me!!! I support American patriots of every race!!!

Well, I'm happy to tell you that I am half Hispanic and I am a traitor to my race-the Hispanic side-the bad ones that is!!! "Reconquista" la raza Latinos are gonna get nothing but "friendly fire" from me!!! I support American patriots of every race!!!
    You sound like a typical, all blended up American to me and I to am a product of several different national origins, including American Indian.
    In fact, I just learned, by reading a liberal "study" that my particular "mix" of Scotch Irish and American Indian has its very own label of "Wampusscat"

In this country, I think that we are a "tribe" built on common ideals, goals and a blended culture not skin color or national origin. I am deeply offended when one group exploits any race or skin color for leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    My husband is about half Hispanic with some Indian and half European. We have a Hispanic surname, and mingle with the Hispanics in his family. Actually, they are just a bunch of Mexicans whose ancestors are from different areas of Mexico. Also some from southern California. All legal and full blooded Americans!

My husband's extended family are very proud of their ancestry. We all get together ever so often to celebrate their heritage by singing Spanish songs, and feasting, and just feeling good.

Everyone speaks English when not at home. It is the polite thing to do. I don't understand a word of Spanish, but it does not bother me, because I know they are all Americans at heart.

I just wish the rest of the Mexican/Hispanic/Latino, or whatever people wish to be called felt like you and my husband and were once again proud to be an American. But living in America has become cheapened by the dissolvement of our southern border, so soon, to be an American will be meaningless. It chaps my hide that millions of illegal aliens will get a free ride, when others hold American citizenship as precious.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast