Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NCLR says amnesty Improves the Economy. WTF!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Apr 9, 2009

NCLR APPLAUDS WHITE HOUSE MOVEMENT ON IMMIGRATION REFORM

Washington, DC-The National Council of La Raza (NCLR)-the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States-welcomed today's report in the New York Times that President Barack Obama has made immigration reform one of his top priorities for this year.

"The message from the 2008 election is that this nation wants leaders who will solve tough problems. President Obama pledged that he would address the issue of immigration during his first year of office, and we are pleased by this signal that he intends to make good on his promise," said Janet MurguĂ*a, NCLR President and CEO. "It is clear that the path to a strong economic recovery includes strategies that lift wages, increase revenue, and create a level playing field-and immigration reform is a crucial element of that equation."

"The can't-do crowd will raise its voice again, but poll after poll have shown that the vast majority of Americans are looking for a fair and effective way to fix the immigration system. The Latino community is ready to work with the White House and Congress to arrive at solutions that protect families and workers, and uphold both the American value of shared prosperity and our nation's can-do attitude. We intend to work with the President and Congress to make this a reality," concluded MurguĂ*a.

www.nclr.org

Action Alert from LA RAZA:

Advocate for change on immigration!

Dear Friends:

Today, President Obama reiterated his commitment to address comprehensive immigration reform this year (view the story in The New York Times).

We need your action to let the President and Congress know that we are ready to roll up our sleeves and work with them to get it done!

The "can't-do" folks are already calling Senator Reid and Speaker Pelosi with their usual tune: "This cannot be done."

We know better.

Contact President Obama, Senator Reid, and Speaker Pelosi and tell them: "Yes we can!"

1. CALL
    Take one minute to call President Obama and thank him for his commitment to move immigration reform forward in 2009.
    - For English, call (866) 584-3962.
    - For Spanish, call (866) 583-2908.

2. EMAIL
    Take one minute to email President Obama, Senator Reid, and Speaker Pelosi:

FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND NETWORKS - TOGETHER WE CAN ACHIEVE THE REFORM AMERICA NEEDS!
    E-mail being sent by THE RACE.

At this time of economic uncertainty, it is critical that we put an end to the underground economy and get every worker and employer operating on a level playing field. For too long, an angry anti-immigrant lobby has blocked reform and created a climate of heightened racial tension and fear that has set our country back. I believe the time to unite as a nation and rebuild America together is now.
    http://capwiz(dot)com/nclr/issues/alert/?alertid=13115561

Economic recovery for whom? American citizens or illegals? And what is the LaRaza gang smoking or sniffing or chewing these days?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Janet is suffering from...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I like it! Grandiose delusional disorder can also seem to apply to all our politicos in this country.

"- For Spanish, call (866) 583-2908. '

More Lobbying by foreign nationals!!!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

The UFW Chimes In For Comprehensive Immigration Reform

Thank President Obama for beginning immigration reform fight.

Read today's NY Times & send your e-mail today.

On the front page of today's New York Times, the Obama Administration committed to push comprehensive immigration reform this year.

This is big news, and it’s vital for farm workers whose daily labor feeds this nation. Even in this economy, they do the hardest, most difficult jobs that others won't do. Their sweat and sacrifice help feed this nation. Yet, they are faced with fear and intimidation because many employers use the threat of deportation to ensure their silence.

Together we can put an end to the underground economy, create a path to citizenship and get every worker and every employer operating on a level playing field.

For too long, an anti-immigrant lobby has blocked reform and created a climate of heightened racial tensions and fear that have set our country back. Now is the time is now to unite as a country and rebuild America together. Together we can counter the likes of Lou Dobbs and Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who have set our country back by spreading fear and hatred of Latinos and immigrants.

It is no surprise that this anti-immigrant lobby has already begun a campaign to intimidate the President and top leaders -- and put a stop to reform. Please join tens of thousands of Americans in telling the President that you stand ready to support comprehensive immigration reform.

Please e-mail President Obama today and thank him for taking the first step in ensuring farm workers and other low income laborers are able to come out of the shadows. Let him know you are committed to doing whatever you can to help him and Congressional leaders pass comprehensive immigration reform legislation into law.
    (A cc of your letter will be sent to Senator Reid and Speaker Pelosi).

Si Se Puede!
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have been crucified for slavery and this group VOLUNTEERS for it!!!!!!! Anyone see a problem? Kind if like the Africans biting at the bullet to sell their own. Hey Latino, Hispanic or whatever you are...YOUR OWN PEOPLE CAN"T SELL YOU DOWN THE PIKE FAST ENOUGH!!!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call the White House comment line tomorrow (they're open 9-5 EST) and tell the president that you are shocked and saddened that he would push "comprehensive immigration reform" amnesty and disregard the 13 million unemployed American workers who want these jobs that have been stolen by illegal aliens....etc.

White House comment line 202-456- 1111

I own a floor covering business, and struggle to make ends meet. 60% of the time if I try to get an installation, the response is "I know someone from Brazil" or I have a crew of illegals that will do it for half the price.

unless I play the Fed government and our New World Order game, I will lose everytime. If I don't hire illegals... might as well kiss my business goodbye... not having to pay 5 months of their income in fed taxes gives them all the advantage to take jobs....

Do I stand firm to honor? Or do I pull an Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, et al and just tell America to suck as I rob every dollar I can? Do I follow the Federal conspirators government, or do try to remain a true Amercian?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast