Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    "The can't-do crowd will raise its voice again, but poll after poll have shown that the vast majority of Americans are looking for a fair and effective way to fix the immigration system.
    Poll after poll has shown that the vast majority (70 to 80 percent) don't support an illegal alien amnesty!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I read a comment in another forum that alarms me and that is we have illegals calling & emailing elected officials same as we do, I find this very alarming. How do we fight this one?

Improve the economy? Who's economy, Mexiholes? Or is it Mexihell?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

More lies from an ethnocentric radical racist group, who doesn't give a damn what is best for America ....only cares about turning us into the rest of the American continent...slums....which by the way is happening at an alarming rate!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I read a comment in another forum that alarms me and that is we have illegals calling & emailing elected officials same as we do, I find this very alarming. How do we fight this one?
    And as a citizen, there's many times you can't contact people unless your in their district.....but they'll listen to illegal invaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    "The can't-do crowd will raise its voice again, but poll after poll have shown that the vast majority of Americans are looking for a fair and effective way to fix the immigration system.
    Poll after poll has shown that the vast majority (70 to 80 percent) don't support an illegal alien amnesty!
    Thats my question - I have NEVER seen a poll in which the majority SUPPORT amnesty. In ALL of them, Americans sure want the immigration system fixed, and that means securing the borders and enforcing our immigration laws.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Janet, you are a liar, a cheat, a racist and an all around ugly person.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Janet, you are a liar, a cheat, a racist and an all around ugly person.
    Rockfish, I agree with you 100%.

Poll? Then surely she would agree to a VOTE by "We the People".
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Economic recovery for whom? American citizens or illegals? And what is the LaRaza gang smoking or sniffing or chewing these days?

good point
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    What kind of twisted convoluted liberal logic is the above? Legalizing millions of those who violated our laws, borders, sovereignty and use stolen identities to apply for jobs and taxpayer benefits will result in more unemployment to Americans. Those jobs will be permanently lost to them. Illegal aliens invoking chain migration to bring in immediate and extended family members and the 5,000 to 10,000 allowed to illegally cross the border every week (per border patrol estimates) will all compete with Americans for what few jobs remain along with our health care, land, food, water, energy and other LIMITED resources. As soon as this group is amnestied employers will fire them and hire more illegally crossing the border every week because there is no e-verify, enforcement of any immigration laws and the borders remain wide open and will never be secure. The next wave will also be granted amnesty and thus the cycle continues. It is only about taking care of those illegally here at the expense of struggling and suffering Americans. What is it about illegal immigration that pro open borders and screw Americans butt wipe organizations as LaRaza and this so called government don't understand?

Si Se idiots..........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast