Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I interpret this as meaning, "part of becoming a Third World country is insuring you have a surplus of poorly-educated, low-skilled peasants in your midst. Now get with it while there's still time".

The more pressing question for any nation intent on maintaining First Word status should be whether its "Generation Y" and those generations beyond, will yield enough technologically and scientifically proficient workers. Given the abysmal state of many of our public schools, and the fact that ever increasing numbers of immigrants with scant interest in academics are entering those institutions, we should be focusing on their possible impact on the future of this nation. Their lack of education and resulting poverty have been shown to persist even into the third generation---a boon for businesses, no doubt, but a burden for society, in general. The fact that TPTB don't seem particularly concerned about this should alarm Americans.

The CFR and its ilk probably recognize, full well, that we've already built the foundation for several generations of workers to perform our menial, mundane work. Of course, they'd rather continue the pretense that we need to regularly replenish the supply as previous workers move up the ladder to prosperity. We buy that at our own peril--- because it boils down to population replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I interpret this as meaning, "part of becoming a Third World country is insuring you have a surplus of poorly-educated, low-skilled peasants in your midst. Now get with it while there's still time".
    Exactly! Too many middle wage, thinking Americans cuts into TPTB's pockets.

Okay...fine, I'll bite.

But if we're going to need so many immigrants in the U.S., why do they all have to come from Mexico? What about France or England or Russia or Japan or Australia???

Why is our only option for this country, with regard to solving labor shortages (well, "perceived" labor shortages) to bring in Mexicans? Have we forgotten about the rest of the world?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Front page news in Columbus Dispatch

"Immigrants prove big cities salvation"

Nothing but a press release from the White House IMO.
    Drivel and lies designed to make people think we really do need to be flooded by the third world.

It actually made me physically ill.

Immigrants fill the void as natural born Americans move out...to where, the poor house?

How can people not see what this administration is doing.
    They have allowed, no....they have facilitated the invasion to flood nearly every occupation, and now even truckers are on deck to be decimated.

I know I am preaching to the choir, but it is stuff like that that really brings home, to me at least, the power of our 'enemy'. They have the White House, half of Congress, all mainstream media, and 20,000,000 cheerleaders.

If you read between the lines, or can recognize or decipher propoganda the whole article is describing the decline into the third world of America, with the blessing of our bought and paid for 'leaders'

I will tell you all right now, if all the lies work and they do get this amnesty off, I am leaving the United States, or at the very least I am moving to Alaska or something..man am I pissed off!!!!!!
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Where does this woman live? 2.2 births per Mexican woman? I'm SEEING at least 4 kids with each woman.
    It's true - in MEXICO, they only have 2.2 children. But Mexican women here in the US have 4 or more, BECAUSE WE PAY THEM TO!!

If we stopped giving all these poor "immigrants" welfare benefits for each and every child they had, they would have 2.2 or less children also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This a Letter to the Editor of the Columbus Dispatch in reply to their frontpage story.
    I doubt if it gets run, but I have had 3 of my letters published in the last few years, so they do know who I am and that might help.

Response to April 5, article "Immigrants prove big cities salvation"

While I have no doubt about the validity of the statistics stated in the
    article, I do have a problem with the idea that being flooded by legal or
    illegal immigrants is good for America, and we need it. That is propaganda
    put out by Washington D.C. to supplement their new 'push' for an amnesty and
    a guest worker program plain and simple. Frankly, I am disgusted with the
    Dispatch for printing that drivel. I would rather see the standard 'fluff'
    stories on the front page than that. I noticed that the article doesn't
    bother to tells us why we need these kinds of numbers invading our country,
    just that we do.

It is a fact that 80 percent of Americans are against amnesty or any guest
    worker program for the illegal immigrants while our government persists in
    pushing for it at the behest of corporate America's lust for a cheap labor
    source to further erode our middle class. It does nothing but drive wages
    down in every occupation. Now even American truckers jobs are threatened
    with this administration's 'pilot' program allowing 100 Mexican trucking
    companies free reign in the United States. How long before there will be no
    American truckers because they earn too much, or won't stay on the road long
    enough.
    Will that too be yet another job Americans won't do?

In the whole history of Ellis Island, approx. 12 million emigrated through
    it's door to America. We have had an influx of at least twice that number in
    just the last 5-10 years. Can we really absorb and assimilate numbers like
    that? No we can not. If this is allowed to continue America will lose her
    soul.
    No Balkanized empire or country in history has ever survived. We have seen
    mobs of illegal immigrants marching in our streets waving foreign flags
    while wiping their behinds on ours. They chant things like "go home to
    Europe, this is our country"
    Does that sound like people that want to be Americans?

America is under assault and it is all in the name of greed. The greed of
    corporations that have no regard for anything but the bottom line. No
    loyalty to any country or people. There are a lot of people fighting this
    but we need everyone to get involved. We are up against the White House,
    half of Congress and almost all mainstream media. Speak up, let our
    so-called leaders know how you feel. Write letters, emails, and faxes to
    your Congressional delegates and anyone else you can think of. Don't let
    them ram this down our throats.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Where does this woman live? 2.2 births per Mexican woman? I'm SEEING at least 4 kids with each woman.
    Here's how it works, FAYE.....

they have 2.PREGNANT babies in mexico and deliver the remainder of the kids IN THE GOOD OLE USofA.

Therefore, there are only 2.2 kids per mexican family in mexico and the USofA picks up the tag for the entire pack. Remember, though, that the 'remainder of the pack' are considered American citizens which, of course, takes the burden off of the mex census.

All in all, they've got their pack split between 2 nation's census.
    How very convenient for the STATS!
    {and the CFR}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stats don't lie

And the statistics say.....

In the CIS report of October 2004, comparing immigration (legal and illegal) from March 2000-March 2004, a total of 2.3 million American citizens lost their jobs, while amazingly enough, 2.3 million immigrants joined the work force.

Additionally, they reported that 1.2 million American CITIZENS had decided to stop looking for new jobs, as they had were frustrated with the constant job denials, turn downs, etc....

So how many immigrants do we need to do our work?

None.

This would enable our own people to get back to work rather than being a part of that 37 million people live in poverty statistic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We need more immigrants to fill the many jobs we have and will have in the future.” “The economy is good because of the illegal immigrants.” “The unemployment is lowest it has ever been.”I quote a guest on Fox News this morning and the host that is taking over for Rush Limbaugh.
    I believe this is all about supply and demand and not because there are jobs are waiting to be filled. I have to wonder if these are service jobs only.
    If there are 20 million illegals here and a steady influx and that are working it is because they create jobs for themselves just because they are here and they eat, wear clothes, need housing and cars and make garbage and need services. Because they do have needs, more food has to be produced, processed, delivered and sold in stores. Because of their needs, producers has to grow more food and more workers are needed.This same process goes for any product or service needed by illegals .
    More garbage means more garbage collectors, more businesses means more workers. More housing needed means more construction workers needed. All this creates supply and demand which creates jobs. Otherwise, because Americans are not using more of these products and services and there would be no demand for more workers, more jobs.
    My daughter has to provide services for illegals with children who have special needs beside the American citizens with children, so she had to hire another assistant who speaks Spanish. Another job was created. It used to be that she and her supervisor did all the work, now it takes 5 people because of the influx of illegals with children who have special needs.
    I am afraid we will not get the fence and the illegals will be given amnesty and there will more guest workers because this kind of thinking is prevalent among our leaders.

Banned
    I'll bet Ms. O'Neill got an "A" in her CREATIVE writing class.

I'm with you MW........CFR was all we needed to see to know the content.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast