Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need Campaign help

Hi everyone. I need help on forming a campaign for a good friend of mine (and friend of ALIPAC). While I cannot release the name just yet, I need to know the technicalities of nominating petitions in PA for the seat of Representative in District 116. The incumbent has received the nod from both Dem and GOP committees because no one will run against him. Until now.

I don't want to do anything wrong that might hurt this person's chances of being elected, so anyone who understands the way it works can help.

Yes, it's someone you all know and yes, it's someone you all like.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

AE

Cannot help with the PA know-how, I am from Oregon, but if it is a good candidate, I give my moral support all the way.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I wish I knew the process so I could help you out but sad to say I don't but I will bet W. does, maybe you should PM him, and he could give you some pointers Good Luck!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks!! You guys will be so excited when the "who" is revealed
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008