Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need info on Tijuana kidnapping case

I was just made aware of a possible kidnapping/murder case from last year and was wondering if anyone has info on it. The story is that a young American woman was visiting Tijuana and was kidnapped while on her cell phone. She was later found in the back seat of an illegal aliens' car and her body was stuffed with cocaine.

Any news reports you can find would be greatly appreciated. I will work on getting her name.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

SeaTurtle,

I don't remember that story but someone else might.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks anyway, Dixie. I hope someone knows, or I may be in for an interesting investigation myself.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

I tried to search this but there have just been too many Americans killed in Tijuana. In 2006 I found 18 separate cases of bodies of Americans found in trunks, either in Tijuana or who had been in Tijuana, but no mention of cocaine. I found 4 more in 2007 that specifically mentioned trunks. Not all of these were female. A name or date would be helpful. I checked on snopes, no urban legends along this line were found.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually, the story is from my step-son who just moved back from an 8-month trip to Cali. One of his friends in CA told him the girl it happened to was one of his friends. My step-son said he will try to get in touch with the Cali guy to get her name or a date or something.

I searched and searched, but couldn't find anything with those specific details.

Thanks for the help!