Thread: Need Some Help

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need Some Help

I apologize of this topic has been discussed before, however I couldn't find it. Anyway, I'm wondering if someone can explain something to me.

Ok, I've seen some people, in an attempt to show illegals aren't lazy, talk about how these illegals make up about 4.9% of our workforce. Which is fine. However, our unemployment rate is like 4.6%, 4.7%.

I realize there are alot of factors in cosidering unemployment rate, and seasonal adjustments, etc. Just seems to me even if you can cancel out the 4.6% or 4.7% there's still 0.2% to 0.3% unaccounted for.

So, regardless how small the percentage is, how are legal citizens not losing out? Am I way off base?

Thanks to anyone who can help me understand this better.

The unemployment rate in America is considered to max out when it gets around 4%. This is called full employment as there is an assumption that we will always have at least 4% unemployed even in the best of times.

The 4% unemployment calculation for America is flawed for several reasons. 1. It does not measure our underemployed or those suffering wage losses due to illegal aliens. 2. The unemployment rate does not count those that are no longer seeking work they can monitor or that do not use the government agencies to seek such jobs after giving up on govt help.

Another factor of concern is that America is in a state of war and all economic data produced by the Bush administration is reviewed by those conducting the war effort. Economic data is part of the war since Osama Bin Laden has mentioned the US Economy directly as a target.

The first casualty in any war is the truth. We clearly have a lot of politicization and propoganda influences on the econmic data transmitted to the public and the world from the Bush adminstration.

You can bet your bottom dollar that the American unemployment rate is higher than 4.7%.

Another factor to consider is that the new jobs illegal aliens are taking are jobs that are being created by their presence.

Illegal immigration and increased legal immigration is driving the demand for schools, prisons, roads, water sewer and law enforcement infrastructure. Greater needs are being generated for health care for the illegals and a greater need for health care for Americans that are killed, injured and infected.

Hell, even the auto industry is benefiting due to the massive auto thefts in the border areas. Lost property must be replaced and thus drives the economy.

So now we have jobs that are created to house, feed, and react to the invasion of our nation by millions of illegal aliens each year.

You can grow your economy this way for a few years and make the numbers look good on paper but when you consider that we are trillions in debt, this cannot last.

The answer is not more population growth through immigration. The answer is to build less houses, McDonalds, and Wal Marts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The unemployment figure also doesn't include young people who are looking for employment or anyone fired (which is a very popular thing to do when they need to cut employees and don't want to have to pay unemployment.) or if you quit which is another way to avoid paying unemployment. When you have 1000's standing in line of all ages, for minimum wage jobs.......it's not the rosey picture they want to paint.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ldydrake WELCOME!

Glad to have you jump in......great question.

Welcome to ALIPAC, Idydrake !!!

Thanks. I just didn't know if I was way off base or not.

As for the effects of the illegals, I have had my fair share of experiences.

Again, thanks for the info.... and the welcome.

You're right on target with those questions and thank YOU for joining this important cause, Idydrake.

Well, I happen to be one of those who have lost their job to an illegal AND got no help from the gov. So I wanted to be sure I wasn't thinking just out of anger and pride.

Like alot of people, I am a patriot. I come from a long line of patriots who served in the military. I followed in their footsteps and I too served. I swore to protect this country from any and all threats. While I'm no longer military, I consider myself bound to that solemn oath for life.

Right now, that means arming myself with as much factual information as possible and fighting back with educated letters and votes etc.