Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need Some Support Here Please

This is in a blog in one of the newspapers and at the end of the article there is a vote you can take on Jorgenson's bill. I'm not sure if you have to comment before it gives you the option to vote, but go to the link and give it a try. Thanks, everyone.

Sen. Mike Jorgenson, R-Hayden Lake, this morning introduced sweeping legislation aimed at punishing Idaho employers who knowingly employ undocumented immigrants, along with other measures including denying recognition of out-of-state driver’s licenses to those without legal immigration status. “The key language is ‘knowingly hire,’â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do I not see the poll link? Am I overlooking it?

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Going there right now tinybob

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Why do I not see the poll link? Am I overlooking it?

Psalm 91
    It didn't come up for me until I posted a comment. Watch the comment thing, it's tricky. It will ask you to confirm it or preview after you hit submit.

Guys, if that doesn't work for you go to this link and scroll all the way down until you see Mike's picture and the story, then click on read more and it may work better for you.

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/

Okay, tinybob. Thank you.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

By scrolling down at the link to get to the story, at the bottom of the partial article before you click on "read more" will be the vote.

tinybob: Where is the poll. I registered and made a comment and still I dont see the polling place. Is it on the same page as the article? Or is it on another page. Let me know tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    By scrolling down at the link to get to the story, at the bottom of the partial article before you click on "read more" will be the vote.

THANKS TINYBOB!! I found it at this link. It is about 3/4 the way down the page in a gray box. Jorgensen is getting a lot of support. Good for him!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast