Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need your votes NOW in this local news web poll

San Diego local news channel 10-KGTV is conducting a web poll, asking whether the Govt. should erect a double border fence along the entire border with Mexico. Their news story on the subject, as usual, was slanted towards the open borders lobby. Please vote on this poll and tell them what the people really think.

http://www.10news.com/news/5239325/detail.html
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Did the good deed
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I'm in!

Should the United States build a fence along the entire 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexican border?

Choice Votes Percentage of 13196 Votes

Yes 10279 78%
    No 2917 22%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I made 10298, opposed 2919 total 13217
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reptile09,

I voted yes to the fence along the entire US/Mexico border as did most other voters as noted below:

Choice Votes Percentage of 13279 Votes
    Yes 10343 78%
    No 2936 22%

Welcome to Alipac! I missed your first few posts. Love that Avatar you use and it is so like Jorge Bush.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

voted.

Should the United States build a fence along the entire 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexican border?
    Choice Votes Percentage of 13334 Votes
    Yes 10389 78%
    No 2945 22%

I sent this poll to our friends at American Patrol. They had two other polls up that were different than this one. I have mounted them in the Gen Discussion

here
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11987.html

and here
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11988.html

10:32 pm EST

YES--10462 (Americans)

NO--2960 (Illegals, National Council of La Raza and Traitors)

Total - 13442

% YES - 78%

WE WIN!! Build the Fence (Like Israel's)

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UPDATE on the poll results and the gutless news channel

Guess what? The Channel 10 website has replaced the news story page containing the original poll and replaced with a new story page with a new poll, and this one still shows an overwhelming response of YES to the idea of the border fence.

Here is the new page, the link to the original page was removed:

http://www.10news.com/news/5237780/detail.html

So what did they report on their 11PM newscast? No mention of the results of either web poll, but a lame Survey USA poll that they surely rigged to get the repsonse they desired, and they state that of 500 so-called randomly called respondents, only 44% support the border fence idea and 54% oppose it. And of course they then report that a majority are against the fence idea, and no mention this time for viewers to go to their website and vote on the subject. These spineless Hispandering scum bags make me sick. So I sent off this email to them:

Nice how when get a result on a poll you don't like, you just replace it with a different page with a new poll. What's the matter? Are you afraid to show what respondents really think, that not only is a secure border desperately needed but welcomed by the vast majority of Americans and legal immigrants. Why not show the real results of your original poll, showing a resounding 10,000 plus respondents, 78% favoring the border fence, as opposed to less than 3,000, a mere 22% were against it? So what do you do? You report on your Survey USA poll, why? Because it shows the results you need to promote your agenda. Why is it when comes to an issue so vital the our region, the invasion of our communities by masses of illegals, viewers have to turn to national news programs and internet sites to get real news? I really like how, when an illegal alien..oh excuse me, undocumented migrant smuggler drives 100mph in the fast lane on the wrong side of our East County freeways with their headlights off and causes an accident that kills or injures innocent Americans, you report it as a 'wrong way driver' story, that is of course, if you even report it all. We get wall-to-wall, gavel-to-gavel, round the clock team news coverage of the trial of the murderer of Danielle Van Dam, but the trial of the multiply deported, multiply convicted, accused cop-killer Adrian Camacho, hardly a mention. Maybe a 20 second trial update once a week, with of course absolutely no mention of the minor fact that he is an illegal alien who shouldn't even be living here in the first place, and then you refer to him as an 'Oceanside man'. You guys call yourself 'News Leaders', what a disgusting joke. We have no real news in San Diego, just a collection of baby panda and Harry Potter stories, anything to fill up your news time slot with anything other than the truth or facts regarding issues that affect the lives and safety of those you claim to be providing information to. You make me sick. Grow a spine you gutless traitors.

I wonder how long until they have me investigated for hate crimes?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

reptile!! Give it to 'em!!

We had a situation here in NC similar to what happened in San Diego. People "playing" with the polls. Here, they just threw 10% of the count away so their side would win!!

Everyone remember the Elon University poll on In-State Tuition?

Oh, it was so maddening.

At least your "new" poll had the right side still winning.

"GROW A SPINE YOU GUTLESS TRAITORS" --reptile09

(Outstanding)

GO ALIPAC--Show No Mercy!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast