Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great link, Reptile. Welcome to ALIPAC.

I definitely remember those two polls, Judy. That one that they were STACKING the opposition votes was disgusting.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

voted on that also.

Rep. Duncan Hunter wants to build a fence along the entire 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border. Do you think it's a good idea?
    Choice Votes Percentage of 324 Votes
    Yes 229 71%
    No 95 29 %
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I made it 230 to 95!! Let's see how long it takes them to pull THAT ONE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Hey guys, the original link is working again. NOW, they both work?!?!?!?

What's happening with 10News???

http://www.10news.com/news/5239325/detail.html

Here is the original link.

14013 Votes

YES - 10957 (78%)

NO - 3068 (22%)

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WOW--people are voting by the seconds on the original one!

It's now already 14028!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now 14037 Votes!

So, it's working now.

VERY Strange, Sherlock! The AYES have it! Let's roll out that fence.

Maybe there was a "computer glitch"?

Then maybe they got reptile09's email that said:

GROW A SPINE YOU GUTLESS TRAITORS

and they decided to put it "back up"!!

Whatever....it's WORKING!

Nice how when get a result on a poll you don't like, you just replace it with a different page with a new poll. What's the matter? Are you afraid to show what respondents really think, that not only is a secure border desperately needed but welcomed by the vast majority of Americans and legal immigrants. Why not show the real results of your original poll, showing a resounding 10,000 plus respondents, 78% favoring the border fence, as opposed to less than 3,000, a mere 22% were against it? So what do you do? You report on your Survey USA poll, why? Because it shows the results you need to promote your agenda. Why is it when comes to an issue so vital the our region, the invasion of our communities by masses of illegals, viewers have to turn to national news programs and internet sites to get real news? I really like how, when an illegal alien..oh excuse me, undocumented migrant smuggler drives 100mph in the fast lane on the wrong side of our East County freeways with their headlights off and causes an accident that kills or injures innocent Americans, you report it as a 'wrong way driver' story, that is of course, if you even report it all. We get wall-to-wall, gavel-to-gavel, round the clock team news coverage of the trial of the murderer of Danielle Van Dam, but the trial of the multiply deported, multiply convicted, accused cop-killer Adrian Camacho, hardly a mention. Maybe a 20 second trial update once a week, with of course absolutely no mention of the minor fact that he is an illegal alien who shouldn't even be living here in the first place, and then you refer to him as an 'Oceanside man'. You guys call yourself 'News Leaders', what a disgusting joke. We have no real news in San Diego, just a collection of baby panda and Harry Potter stories, anything to fill up your news time slot with anything other than the truth or facts regarding issues that affect the lives and safety of those you claim to be providing information to. You make me sick. Grow a spine you gutless traitors.
    AMEN. If I were in charge, these traitors would all be deported immediately along with the illegal aliens. I would give my left leg to see these invasion apologists forced to live in the same region where these scumbags reside.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12