Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting discussion board. I just found it by googling Kimberly Clark boycott - you rank number two - that's good because a boycott page ranks number one. nice to have that balance. Anyway, I also found a story that lays out a pretty good reason why we should boycott the boycott. The illegals could end up costing us even more jobs!

One thing I think kind of hurts this persons position is calling Snensebrenner names "regressive xenopobe", but still, it is a valid postion on the hurting our jobs and maybe causing plants to close down. Funny cause the jobs will prolly move to Mexico anyway!
    Link to the story is below:

http://www.dane101.com/kimclark050306

bsmith
    Welcome to ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice to have you on the forums Bsmith. I support buying Kimberly Clark products primarily because the illegals are planning to boycott. I figure if they do one thing, I can see if I can counteract it. Such as when we all went shopping on May 1st because the illegals supposedly didn't.

As far as Sensenbrenner goes, he was gutsy enough to say we won't put up with the illegals any more. That's quite a bill he wrote up. That took a lot of courage for a career politician. The quote from the URL you mentioned reads "Then again, one thing Sensenbrenner has going for him is his integrity when it comes to standing firm on his positions. He may be a xenophobic regressive, but at least he is dependably a xenophobic regressive who doesn't vote based on the popularity of his position." We need more like him.

By the way, I'm curious why you even googled Kimberly Clark. Do you work for them?
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Wecome Bsmith! Glad you found us. It took a lot of work to get this site indexed so high that you could find us.

Hope we have your support.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12