Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nervous trolls

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

redbadger, do you know where i can get the full transcript of the quote in your sig line??
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I think they were flying high at one point and now they are very nervous.

There are A LOT of pissed of Americans who are downright angry and they know it. As do their Representatives.

This whole thing was blasted on the news (TV and radio) all day yesterday and today. That worked for us because a lot of people did not now and now they do.

It is a sleeping giant that is awakening and when it does, it will be a unstoppable force.

Take the fight to them!! Do not get comfortable! Stay on the phones. FAX! E-MAIL!

Let er rip! We want everyone to know just how mad we are and we will not stand for this!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Indeed the trolls are restless and rightfully so. Ironically, they whine about having to live in fear after illegally invading America yet they don't have enough sense to leave our country or the nerve to demand rights in their own.

Must be tough being an unwanted coward in your homeland and unwelcome invading the homeland of others.
    Bravo!!!

I have been saying the same thing for 2 years now.

NO MORE

NO MORE SELLING OUT OUR COUNTRY.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

April
    The troll are very nervous

Just sent an email to aguterrez@ushcc.com...............included cy of my Shamnesty/NAU letter of this morning. He "ain't" going to like it one bit.

This is my shhamnest/nau letter and it has gone to about 50 people and dozens of blogs today.

LETTER SENT TO PA SEN’S SPECTER & CASEY W/CYS TO PA REP CARNEY. SPEAKER PELOSI, OTHER MEMBERS OF CONGRESS, RADIO, TV, & NEWSPAPERS, AND DOZENS OF BLOGS

05/18/07

Sir:

HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY SELLING OUT AMERICA WITH AMNESTY?

Do you think everyone is stupid, or is it you? Why are you giving George Bush what he wants when you know full well, it is NOT WHAT U.S. CITIZENS WANT?

Two days ago, I knew very little…..now I have learned:

Why Bush wants amnesty so badly.

Why the 700 miles of border fence approved/funded last year wasn’t built.

Why we are going to allow Mexican truckers free reign on our highways.

Why we need the superhighway.

And lots more!

We have read the Task Force Report, “Building a North American Community.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12