Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalista_III
    Then, after high school, you can read college recruiting materials and course catalogs all in Spanish.
    "Go! back to the HB forum, there's a lot more people there that agree with you!" Oh! wait I guess not!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalista_III
    Here in California, there are some towns where Spanish is more common than English. In fact, at some schools, most of the teaching is done in Spanish.

You can even graduate high school with honors and know very little English. Supposedly there's a state exit exam that prohibits it, but the schools have gotten around that somehow.

Then, after high school, you can read college recruiting materials and course catalogs all in Spanish.
    Yes, and I don't understand this at all. We are an English speaking nation. These schools are probably in sanctuary cities.

I know you are a moderate Republican because of your pro-"nice illegal" views but just what is a nice illegal? Everyone of them have broken our immigration laws and many if not most are either using fake documents to work or getting paid under the table and pay no income taxes.

Our immigration policies aren't based on how "nice" you are but whether or not you fit within the quotas and criteria to migrate here. If you don't, then stay home. No excuses. What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Our immigration policies aren't based on how "nice" you are but whether or not you fit within the quotas and criteria to migrate here. If you don't, then stay home. No excuses. What say you?
    "They never have the facts, that's why they yell "Racist!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What i would like to know is why as a cable subscriber i am being force to pay for a myriad of Hispanic content that i could care less about? I see my self cutting off cable in the near future.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    "They never have the facts, that's why they yell "Racist!"
    Actually, I think they know the facts and reasoning behind our immigration policies but since there are more illegals (mostly Mexicans) that want to come here than we can accomodate in jobs and resources all they have left is the race card to hurl. The ones hurling it the most are Hispanic-Americans based on a tribal mentality that transends beyond the borders of their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    What i would like to know is why as a cable subscriber i am being force to pay for a myriad of Hispanic content that i could care less about? I see my self cutting off cable in the near future.
    I TOTALLY AGREE, I could care less about all the other stations that are in a package, give me the choice to pick and pay for what I use, nothing more or less.

End of problem.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

I know you are a moderate Republican because of your pro-"nice illegal" views but just what is a nice illegal? Everyone of them have broken our immigration laws and many if not most are either using fake documents to work or getting paid under the table and pay no income taxes.
    There is no such thing as a "nice illegal," every single one of them are terrorists in their own right!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I TOTALLY AGREE, I could care less about all the other stations that are in a package, give me the choice to pick and pay for what I use, nothing more or less.

End of problem.
    I'd LOVE to get rid of our cable, but with two kids and a spouse who watch it, that is not likely to happen.

There is a way around this for some of your with a little more "freedom" than I - they are making tv's now that are wi-fi enabled and you can watch just about anything online these days, thus blocking out all the stuff you don't want.

Before wi-fi tv's another good invention would have been to have a way to program out all the stations you dont want. I've always wondered why they never did that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're not happy with trying to force us to learn it for our jobs-they now want us to live with it 24/7 of our lives, both on the job and in private. Disgusting!!

Somebody needs to write Tina Fey and all responsible for making Americans look like brown-nosing, wimp, walk-all-over-me pieces of garbage and give 'em a piece of our minds!! I just wrote Carlos Santana of Santana this morning and gave him a piece of my mind for his remarks at the game against the states who are trying to defend themselves against illegals!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12