Let it be known that the spanish promote the spanish. When it comes to elections or the hiring for jobs, spanish do for spanish. It doesn't matter if the competing job applicant or the competing runner for election is better qualified. They don't care. They can't see past their own nose to know which is better qualified. All of these people that are hispanic that hold jobs in school districts, elected offices, government agencies, what ever--keep an eye on them--they don't promote anything that is related to the white male and his culture. As more and more spanish move into jobs and offices this bias will become a domino effect. EOE laws are ignored by them and they get away with it, why that is I just don't know. They will not hire blacks or anyone else that is unlike them.

So we brag about being a culturally diversified country--that will end with the spanish moving into areas at the top of the ladder. Just wait and see for the next time a latin hires a black, or even votes for one--I would die that day!

I've seen this happen first hand for 25 years in Dade County, FLA. As more and more Cubans came there, the more they discriminated against anyone not like them. And if anyone wants to dispute this--IM RIGHT HERE