Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Never, never, never give up!

As we wait and watch history being played out, millions more of our citizens and legal immigrants see their rights trampled. It only takes ONE dramatic event under the right circumstances and enough media to change the minds of many. The camel has a last straw, the fire only needs the right spark, the most powerful dam can be breached through a small break, and then all hell will break loose! Work and wait for the moment . It will come! We will have a righteously angry population which will be able to compel any political party to enact our nation's laws.

So I'm not giving up. And I don't think we should pack it in. Let the political chips fall where they may, it's not the end of the story. Often the tides of history can be turned by small but momentous events. We must believe providence will assuredly stop this invasion, though this morning's politics may not.

Because we are a huge country, many states haven't been impacted by this invasion. Too many of our citizens remain naiive, ignorant, or unaware, existing in the fantasy of the "old" America or the allure of consumer-driven Nirvana. Given the dynamics already in place, doubtless something significant will soon occur to influence their mindset and outlook. Something, somewhere, will grab the eye of the nation, will dramatize and educate. Granted, it would be optimal if this event, or events, occurs before some form of amnesty passes, but who's to say it won't?

History is full of watershed moments that turned on something seemingly insignificant that caught the public's eye. And for us, for our cause, it may be the poignant protest of a pensioner or an injustice done to a group of patriots. It might turn out to be a crime committed in a peaceful neighborhood, or a march, a school riot, a gang rape. It will be something local that grows and morphs to something on a large scale, but it WILL have the power to reach deep into the American psyche and show the danger we face from this invasion. Minds will awaken, wheels will turn, changes will be demanded and granted !

Our task now is to broadcast the problems illlegal immigration causes to the public, the dangers, the injustices, the crimes. So keep writing, especially about acts which scream for justice. One of those crimes may well catch the public's eye if given enough attention. When many politicians don't care, we need to pressure the media to spotlight the harm done by illegal immigration. Pressure, pressure, pressure. Think of innovative ways to publicize the issue. Write to papers overseas. Befriend your local editor. Run for city council. Whatever it takes. We are not finished, not by a long shot !

Remember, you are a PATRIOT and PATRIOTS never, never, never give up!
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I pray that this spark happens soon. I fear that by the time all the states are affected it will be too late for the southern states....

I fear riots

I fear riots
    You aren't the only one.

I've been going around to other sites trying to pass the word along to those who feel as we do, and in discussing these issues I have never been confronted with such hatred and we are going to over-throw this government in my life. I swear this LaRaza is nothing less than a terriorist organization with quite a few radical followers. They don't care what we do, what laws are inacted, how many fences we build or how many times they are deported and jailed. I am afraid there isn't a really "peaceful" means for much of this. I did run across a few hispanics who aren't too keen on this LaRaza but are torn because of family and such. They are still basicly not to keen on FAIR or us because they clump us in with the KKK. ........so I steered them towards "you don't speak for me". They could be letting do-do fly but many were bragging about voting and how easy it was with noone asking them for anything......no voter card, no ID......just name. Bragging about how these politicians have been about on their hands and knees catering to them and their "special" needs. I mean I could go on and on with everything from college tuition to phony IDs........I was stunned, angry and it makes me ill. We are suckers to them and just rolling the red carpet out for them.........violence is their next threat. Don't rent to them? Landlords going to have problems with whats left ,if anything , to rent to anybody else. It's horrible to say the least. Has me worried. I'm ready to find a quiet remote cave and live out my final days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man, I pray the American people rise up soon, or else all will be lost.
    D.W.

I`ve talk with friends, relatives and many other people back east like in Mackinaw City, Mich and the UP and other nothern states both online but mostly in person.I showed them pictures and articles on Demonstrations, protests and Riots, also some "before and after" photos on communities that have been taken over by Illegals.

75% of these people had the same reaction, "OH! I did`nt know Illegal Immigation has gotten that bad."

We need to post pictures and articles of Gangs, murders,fraud, rapes and every crime committed by Illegals and send them to every democrate, news paper, forums, blogs and plaster the internet.

We should also keep an archive file on this site.
    ------------------------

rustyr1 wrote:
    I fear riots
    And those who protest will be treated just like the rioters. Now that the president has the power to send the military and the national gaurd against the general public, don't think that we aren't targeted along with the real terrorists. While they hammer out and implement the guest worker program, amnesty and the NAU, anyone protesting against anything PC will be picked up and hauled off. This is where this power is dangerous for the American citizen. They softened us up with the arrest of those two border agents. Now when everyone hears that 110 people were hauled off, they will lie as to why and no one will know the real truth because any reason to use this power against us is at the hands of the President. I can hear it now.."go and git them terrorists (protesters against the NAU, illegal immigration, PC, etc) and lock them up"

Now that's what I call real communism!!

Anyone turnning against them will be arrested..this may not happen for a while, but eventually will as they try and implement the guest worker pgm and the NAU.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is not about "win" or " lose " , this is about self-preservation - preservation of nation , language and country . The purpose of the opposition is not to win - but to destroy - starting from the borders and finishing with language and disregards for a human life .
    When tsunami is coming - no laws exist and survivors have nothing left
    We are facing a human tsunami - I do not know which one is more destructive .
    If we set tsunami free - all those drug cartels and illiterate criminals will wipe everything out on their way . There will be no losers - just remnants .
    This is why I do not think it is possible for any party or a human being to completely open the gates - then people will make the gates out of their bodies .
    I hope it will never come to this point - but we need to be strong and persistent - after all we have no choice - the world is too small to keep running away .
    I am not running - I am staying in my house and I am turning on my
    security system even if I live in a very safe tsunami - free / so far /neighbourhood
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Rockfish Wrote:

And those who protest will be treated just like the rioters. Now that the president has the power to send the military and the national gaurd against the general public, don't think that we aren't targeted along with the real terrorists. While they hammer out and implement the guest worker program, amnesty and the NAU, anyone protesting against anything PC will be picked up and hauled off. This is where this power is dangerous for the American citizen. They softened us up with the arrest of those two border agents. Now when everyone hears that 110 people were hauled off, they will lie as to why and no one will know the real truth because any reason to use this power against us is at the hands of the President. I can hear it now.."go and git them terrorists (protesters against the NAU, illegal immigration, PC, etc) and lock them up" Anyone turnning against them will be arrested..this may not happen for a while, but eventually will as they try and implement

This will cause tempers to flare and creating even more riots, and it wil just keep progressing into mass rioting.
    We`ve seen it happen in other countries.

I could pictured this happening if amnesty was ever given.
    ------------------------

I came across a positive post on the Illegal Immigrant Protest .com forums.

WE HAD MANY GREAT VICTORIES IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY LAST NIGHT !!!

Re: Never, never, never give up!

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    A
    Because we are a huge country, many states haven't been impacted by this invasion. Too many of our citizens remain naiive, ignorant, or unaware, existing in the fantasy of the "old" America or the allure of consumer-driven Nirvana. Given the dynamics already in place, doubtless something significant will soon occur to influence their mindset and outlook. Something, somewhere, will grab the eye of the nation, will dramatize and educate. Granted, it would be optimal if this event, or events, occurs before some form of amnesty passes, but who's to say it won't?
    Remember, you are a PATRIOT and PATRIOTS never, never, never give up!

There are still those who are in denial that their live are being affected by illegal immigrants. Things are going bad and they don't know why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast