Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I fear riots
    You aren't the only one.

I've been going around to other sites trying to pass the word along to those who feel as we do, and in discussing these issues I have never been confronted with such hatred and we are going to over-throw this government in my life. I swear this LaRaza is nothing less than a terriorist organization with quite a few radical followers. They don't care what we do, what laws are inacted, how many fences we build or how many times they are deported and jailed. I am afraid there isn't a really "peaceful" means for much of this. I did run across a few hispanics who aren't too keen on this LaRaza but are torn because of family and such. They are still basicly not to keen on FAIR or us because they clump us in with the KKK. ........so I steered them towards "you don't speak for me". They could be letting do-do fly but many were bragging about voting and how easy it was with noone asking them for anything......no voter card, no ID......just name. Bragging about how these politicians have been about on their hands and knees catering to them and their "special" needs. I mean I could go on and on with everything from college tuition to phony IDs........I was stunned, angry and it makes me ill. We are suckers to them and just rolling the red carpet out for them.........violence is their next threat. Don't rent to them? Landlords going to have problems with whats left ,if anything , to rent to anybody else. It's horrible to say the least. Has me worried. I'm ready to find a quiet remote cave and live out my final days.
    This is disturbing to say the least. What really angers me the most is that all of these people are being portrayed everywhere--media, government, religious organizations--as just "poor downtrodden looking for a better life." Well, some of them may just be poor and downtrodden, but they are being used as the foot soldiers by the reconquistas.

I talk to so many people in my area who are generally against illegal immigration, but buy into this image that has been created for these illegals. They don't really understand the threat and buy into the propaganda about these people being like earlier waves of immigrants who just want to find the "American dream."

The Democrats have criticized the administration for lack of action on border security since 9/11. Don't we all know it was true? The Democrats have been promising a secure border for many months. Now let's get them on it. Before we can reward alien criminals with amnesty we'll need a closed border to prevent the whole world flocking in here. Find your Representative and get the promise fulfilled! Let's get to work.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Now that the president has the power to send the military and the national gaurd against the general public, don't think that we aren't targeted along with the real terrorists.
    Well now you're in luck. The Democrats are against that and while they have majority you might just get them working on that. Grab the phone. Bend an ear.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12