Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm setting this post as a regular post now. Removing the Sticky.

I hope everyone here is signed up over at www.HoldTheirFeetToTheFire.org and plans to either go to DC with us or support from home.

Either way, you have to be signed up at the DC site to receive further info on these events.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, I also wish I could go, but I will most definately be on the phones and doing my part from here. I am very excited to see this happen!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

William, been waiting for an opportunity to do something visible. Aside from contributing, I have no reservations about standing up for my country with Flag in hand.

I can't go, but I'll definitely be on the phone. I have several friends who will be making the trip up there.

I can not go , but will try to drive them completely nuts with calls and faxes!! Already sign up at www.HoldTheirFeetToTheFire.org and wish you all the greatest success!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I can not make it out, but I am very, very glad to see how many patriots right here will Makes me feel a little bad though, I wish I had more time to save and plan I hope the media covers this--I suspect Dobbs will.....We should all e-mail Lou and ask him to do so. Ya know what will be great also? The Youtube footage we will get afterwards

Oh, one more thing,

GIVE 'EM HELL IN WASHINGTON, ALIPAC!!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

if anyone from DFW is going please let me know. i might could take a day or so off to go up there, but cannot drive as my car is dead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    if anyone from DFW is going please let me know. i might could take a day or so off to go up there, but cannot drive as my car is dead.
    I may go. Unfortunately, I am buried with work and meetings for the next two months and already have two long business trips planned during that period. If there is any way I can squeeze it into my schedule, I will, but it's going to be tough. If you want to contact me via PM, feel free.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345