Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    To hear some of the pro-immigration folks, you'd think we were all one big borderless globe.
    That is exactly what the Open Borders Lobby (OBL) wants!! That's what they are trying to impose on us!!
    They use "globalization" as a reason to be amnestied. Their battle cry is "WE ARE ONE WORLD" and then conveniently forget to add "MADE UP OF SEPARATE AND SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES." Sheesh!

THEY ARE NOTHING BUT HYPOCRITES AND SELFISH. Proof? Hypothetical: If they got amnesty, and more illegals start to invade us because they believed in that globalization BS, the first ones to cry "WAIT!! TIME OUT!! ILLEGALS GO HOME!" will be them. Coz the new illegals are gonna undercut their wages, and, as new American citizens, they now have to pay taxes to support the new illegals. PAYBACK IS A B*TCH, AIN'T IT???
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    To hear some of the pro-immigration folks, you'd think we were all one big borderless globe.
    That is exactly what the Open Borders Lobby (OBL) wants!! That's what they are trying to impose on us!!
    They use "globalization" as a reason to be amnestied. Their battle cry is "WE ARE ONE WORLD" and then conveniently forget to add "MADE UP OF SEPARATE AND SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES." Sheesh!

THEY ARE NOTHING BUT HYPOCRITES AND SELFISH. Proof? Hypothetical: If they got amnesty, and more illegals start to invade us because they believed in that globalization BS, the first ones to cry "WAIT!! TIME OUT!! ILLEGALS GO HOME!" will be them. Coz the new illegals are gonna undercut their wages, and, as new American citizens, they now have to pay taxes to support the new illegals. PAYBACK IS A B*TCH, AIN'T IT???
    I have heard that the mexican illegals hate the chinese illegals because they undercut them and do jobs for less of a wage. They don't care that they are doing the same thing to American workers. Not to mention that they should not be here in the first place!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

I have heard that the mexican illegals hate the chinese illegals because they undercut them and do jobs for less of a wage. They don't care that they are doing the same thing to American workers. Not to mention that they should not be here in the first place!!!
    You see? They are hypocrites and selfish. I REST MY CASE. :P
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Also, if it should all be one borderless world, why does Mexico have a southern border that it guards and why do they deport illegal immigrants into their country???
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Times have changed. Gone are the days of Plymouth Rock and Ellis Island. Back then we needed increased population. Now we are running over with Immigrants legal OR illegal.

Ellis Island was no Cinderella Story anyhow. The people who came through Ellis Island had to be screened for diseases, etc. They were detained and scrutinized. Many were rejected and sent back. That is what the U.S. History book on my shelf says, and the internet has a good website on the realities of Ellis Island. It was akin to something between a State prison and a State hospital. No fairy tale and no guarantee of entry - they had to meet criteria.

We have more illegals/legals here NOW than out welfare systems can support. Getting 30 million illegals deported would save gasoline consumption, relieve welfare drain, improve our schools, and real estate English so that English speaking American citizens don't have to be proficient in Spanish to get a job. And they are ALL pregnant ALL the time, WHO PAYS for all that endledd flood of babies that never stops - WE DO.

My neighborhood (in Atlanta) has been RUINED by Hispanics, and it's just about impossible to sell a home here without suffering a severe loss in order to get out. I cannot go to Wal-Mart and hear a word of English.

In 1979 I went to New Zealand. A person absolutely cannot get into their country unless their occupation is on the "NEEDED LIST." And you have to be able to prove your own financial support, because you cannot go there and expect to get on welfare. You can stay ONLY as long as there is a shortage of people to fill that particular occupation, then you are booted out. Last but not least, when we got off the plane upon arrival in New Zealand we all got SPRAYED with insecticide so as to protect themselves against our "cooties" that we might be bringing into their pristine faultless country. This is the truth. And the people who come into the USA seem to be getting the royal red carpet. America is a FREE country - translated: "Come to America and get everything FREE." STOP THE MADNESS. We don't need the moochers OR their diseases. The poor in America need the jobs that are going to the Hispanics. [/img]

Welcome to the ALIPAC discussion boards, Patriot! Nice post. Well said. Our immigration system is still set up like we have this great wide open frontier that we need people for. That is definitely NOT the case. Our immigration system needs to reflect the realities of the 21st century we live in.

I think after we have a moratorium on immigration to allow the current tsunami to assimilate, our immigration system should be based on New Zealand and Australia's. I've looked into emigrating to them both and you're right about how strict they are.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    My feelings towards current Legal Immigration Levels?

Legal Immigration Levels Should be much Higher. 2.72% (81)
    Legal Immigration Levels Should increase slightly. 3.56% (106)
    Legal Immigration Levels Should stay the same. 10.95% (326)
    Legal Immigration Levels Should be reduced some. 15.79% (470)
    Legal Immigration Levels Should be much lower. 18.21% (542)
    Legal Immigration Should Be at minimal levels. 30.88% (919)
    Legal Immigration Should be stopped. 17.88% (532)

Total Votes: 2976

EVERYONE should watch these TWO videos before doing ANYTHING..!

I post these videos in the Terry Anderson & Kevin James threads..

..for a reason..!

There have been some GREAT posts in this thread..!

..but after listening to countless experts on this CRISIS..!

..we HAVE to put a moratorium on ALL immigration (AND illegal migration..! )

..for at LEAST TWO years..!

..after that, THEN, ..we can get back to the TRICKLE..

..as OUR QUALITY of life here, ..is diminishing FAST..!

AND..

..our country.. IS FULL..!!

LINK: MUST SEE VIDEO..!! 13 minutes, VERY informative & enlightening, SOLELY about LEGAL immigration! ..what he DIDN’T talk about, & something VERY important to *Remember* ..is that illegal MIGRATION is 3-4 times this toll..!

LINK: ANOTHER MUST SEE..!! H1B Visa Fraud..! "Our goal is clearly NOT to find a qualified and interested US worker" (Larry Lebowitz, VP Marketing and Attorney, Cohen & Grigsby 5-15-07)

No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I voted for stopping immigration..hopefully. I can express why I feel very strongly about this.

We have millions that have crossed the border illegally.
    We have millions that have overstayed their visas.
    We have millions of anchor babies.
    We have millions that do not want to be American citizens, but want the benefits of being an American citizen.

We have an economy that has tanked.
    We have millions of citizens out of work.
    We have outsourced, insourced, offshored, millions of jobs.

We are trillions of dollars in debt, and have trillions of dollars in trade deficit.

We have Mexicans rallying down our streets demanding rights while waving the Mexican flag.
    We have flying Imans suing because they upset people when they prayed to Allah or Mecca in an airport.
    We have had suits over the Christmas tree in public places and the Nativity scene in public places.
    We have had suits over the Pledge of Allegiance in our public schools.
    We have had suits over the Ten Commandendments in public places.

The no child left behind act is a disaster because we have teachers spending most of their time trying to teach English to people that don't want to learn the language, so the rest of the children get left behind.

My list could go on and on...we are losing our National Identity. Until this country gets a grasp on its own internal problems, and determines who really wants to be an American (USA) citizen, lets bag the immigration.
    Let the fall out happen and see where to go from there.
    And I sure wish our hopeless leaders in Congress would make English the Official Language!!

I am not voting, I am married to a Legal Immigrant and my two children have dual citizenship. I am praying you all don't flame me for speaking up here.

Illegal Immigration is the real problem here. Heck, I just got blasted on my town's forum for complaining about the illegals here and how no one speaks English. My town has got a massive problem and we are being forced to move. No one speaks English here, etc!! So I totally understand why people on here feel the way they do. Trust me, I do because every day we live the nightmare of being in a town filled with them and having them for neighbors.

My husband is British, he speaks better English than I do. He has a special unique college degree as well. He is also employed by a major worlwide financial company. So he is bringing something of value to here. I've already posted several times before what we had gone through to be married and all. So I won't repeat it but we pay taxes, double actually (two states).

I think that if we resolve the illegal immigration problem, then that will take care of most problems here. Just don't forget that some of the Legal Immigrants are good, hard working people. Sadly, maybe they are few and far between but THANK goodness we were able to be back here. I was getting so homesick living in England.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    Just don't forget that some of the Legal Immigrants are good, hard working people. Sadly, maybe they are few and far between
    That's the problem, even most legal immgrants use welfare and other handouts and commit more crimes than Americans. Your husband may be a good person but It's not fair to ask us and our children to pay for the majority of them who aren't just because you like living here better. Think about the people who were murdered, the women and children raped because of we imported them in.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast