Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

New Border Patrol application

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Article excerpt: "Employment with the U. S. Department of State"

Border Security is a key component to ensuring a stable future.
    Borders have also become routes for the smuggling of untaxed materiel, narcotics, weapons, and terrorists.

As such, the Borders Police Consultant will work to ensure that policies, procedures, and capabilities are in place that will ensure border security by reducing or terminating illegal border crossings, and by implementing modern border management, including appropriate facilities, a well equipped and well trained border enforcement capability, and applicable customs and immigration procedures.

The single item I deleted from this legitimate job-opening letter of advisement is the following.

"The incumbent is subject to overseas deployment."

Dear readers, you see this is not an United States Department of State application for work protecting our American borders; this is an application request by the United States Department of State to protect Iraq's borders (www.manews.org/0404iraqborder.html).

To quote a bit more from this application request letter:

"Border Security is a key component to ensuring a stable future for Iraq. Not only does Iraq experience massive seasonal border crossings due to religious pilgrimage, but its borders have also become routes for the smuggling of untaxed materiel, narcotics, weapons, and terrorists

http://link.toolbot.com/magic-city-news.com/75861

I'm not kidding here....

I seriously now have a migrain.
    There just are NO words.
    I mean, hell there are a LOT of words..but there are just no freaking words.....uugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!