Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    There is a very large list of senators speaking tonight on Start , It was a nightmare with Kerry and McCain setting up the speaking list , they will probably be there until midnight.

Kerry was trying to rush this and Kyl threw it in his face that they would have plenty of time if they were not screwing with carp like the dream act

Also just fyi , Senator Sessions is very very smart on this Start treaty

He is not a one trick pony , I like the guy , he should run for pres
    He has more common sense than most of them
    Haven't been a fan of of Kyl in a long time, but I've got to give him credit for that.
    Actually this is a chance for McCain to be a hero also ,

The vote tomorrow will tell the tale , if there is a vote , McConnell on fox news says Dream is DOA

He said they will take up the dream act in a different context ? , I got the hint he meant more enforcement , I hope so anyway

Banned
    Start is continuing

Honestly , some of these guys are pretty up on this issue , I do give them credit for that , they have half a clue on this issue , both sides just don't see the language of the treaty in the same way

[

The vote tomorrow will tell the tale , if there is a vote , McConnell on fox news says Dream is DOA

He said they will take up the dream act in a different context ? , I got the hint he meant more enforcement , I hope so anyway
    Sounds more like he'll reintroduce another form of amnesty in the next session of Congress.

Ugh...I can't stand these nincompoops. I feel the same way about the Senate that a Turkish sultan felt towards his children.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    [

Sounds more like he'll reintroduce another form of amnesty in the next session of Congress.

Ugh...I can't stand these nincompoops. I feel the same way about the Senate that a Turkish sultan felt towards his children.
    I don't see McConnell as one to put out any sort of amnesty , sure he is a neo con , but he strikes me more as a middle of the road type, I don't see the new congress going anywhere near amnesty, especially with a bunch of enforcement hawks taking over in the house ,
    I see some serious enforcement coming down the road with King and Lamar Smith in the house , Steve King is like Tancredo Jr and Lamar Smith wrote a lot of our immigration laws that are being ignored and he isn't happy about it.
    Keep in mind that Bennie Thompson who use to control Immigration in the house is gone and that is huge.

Yeah, getting Peter King back as Chairman of the Homeland Security Subcommittee is a huge victory for our side.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    Yeah, getting Peter King back as Chairman of the Homeland Security Subcommittee is a huge victory for our side.
    Durbin Is talking about the "nightmare" right now....

Banned
    Showing pictures of all of the fine upstanding "dreamers" that the Demorats feel should have special previleges over our own U.S Citizen childern Guess he won't show any pictures of the high school drop out gang bangers that are killing U.S citizens...

Banned
    Now Menendez Is drooling all over himself talking about giving our country away to Illegals ... What a piece of shit...

Circle jerk. Lost both C-span's at 10:04
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vote for clouture on DA 10:30 EST.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast