Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OUCH!!

Don't know if Beto is for real or not. However I may have an answer to his dilemma about what to do with the illegals when they get back to Mexico, but I don't know if Vicente Fox and friends have large enough orifices. Failing that elect good people and clean up the corruption. Mexico has vast natural resources so share the wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokie
    Bush is surrounded by people (Andy Card, Karl Rowe, Dick Cheney) who have promised "open borders" to industry so they can have "cheap labor".

In fact there is a very open plan to guarantee the "free flow of goods and services" between the two countries by 2010..... if you don't understand that "services" includes people, then you have not paid attention...

check out this website from our own government, it reflects a not-so-subtle agreement between Canada, Mexico and the US to erase those "stupid borders"...

http://www.spp.gov/

and here is Mexico's page on this understanding...
    http://www.economia.gob.mx/work/snci/ne ... /selec.htm
    I have been reading the Security & Prosperity bunk since it started. This is very scarey. It calls for open borders, for trade, services, and FREE movememt of people in the NORTH AMERICA CONTINENT.
    And you are right. Bush, Chertoff, Cheney, Rice, and others, have one thing on their agenda, and that is the FREE FLOW OF BIG BUSINESS MONEY.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Bush, Chertoff, Cheney, Rice, and others, have one thing on their agenda, and that is the FREE FLOW OF BIG BUSINESS MONEY. "

Yep, free flow right out of our pockets and our nation into their accounts!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: OUCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Don't know if Beto is for real or not. However I may have an answer to his dilemma about what to do with the illegals when they get back to Mexico, but I don't know if Vicente Fox and friends have large enough orifices. Failing that elect good people and clean up the corruption. Mexico has vast natural resources so share the wealth.
    andyt, Good one, about if Fox and friends have large enough bodily orifices.

There's a well known saying that could apply to the corrupt leaders of third world countries who keep their citizens in poverty and corruption: Excuses are like a**holes Everybody has one!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

There was a time when I backed the Republican party because they stood for businesses. I figured without those businesses, nobody would have a job. Now no American will have one if they stay powerful. How times have changed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: OUCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    andyt, Good one, about if Fox and friends have large enough bodily orifices.

There's a well known saying that could apply to the corrupt leaders of third world countries who keep their citizens in poverty and corruption: Excuses are like a**holes Everybody has one!
    I live in a Concrete and rock including patio´s house and now it is 130.000.00 dollars value.
    I will not call it orifice or hole. It is a simple house as yours but the difference in here we construct concrete houses and we do not use wood.
    One thing it is true in here lands are getting more plusvalia than any other thing.

When i was in other forum an american told me he bought some lands in mexico for that reason, you can buy cheap lands and then later you can sell them pretty expensive. It is a great buisness.

One more question what does massive lawlessness mean

Hi Beto,

You live in a nicer house than me. We were not talking about housing though when using the word orifice. I checked my post and don't see that I used the words "massive lawlessness" so I don't understand that question.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Beto

Beto, on the off chance that you are for real and you really don't know the meaning of "lawlessness" make a quick trip to Nuevo Laredo.
    When you get there tell them you are an investigative reporter doing research on police corruption and drugs. If you last 5 minutes you'll probably understand the meaning of lawlessness.
    P.s. if you were implying that American investors drive the price of housing up in Mexico take a look at what illegal aliens have done to wages for unskilled laborers here. Besides, I don't think that Americans are buying that much property in Mexico. I'd rather buy a house in the ninth ward in New Orleans than invest in Mexico.

outside of san francisco - gang members (latino?) are shooting police officers now-

BETO wrote:
    Mr. W. you know I honor you for your well job in there and i learned many knowledge in here more than in news or even in TV, now i am starting to think what are we going to do with all those illegals when they come back.
    BETO, why don't you organize them to overthrow your exisiting government. They have been here and have seen the difference between our two nations. They would be motivated. The mexican people deserve better, they must overthrow their own government in order to move towards a democratic society so that social mobility can be realized. This would be far better than crossing our borders illegally and stealing what rightfully belongs to American citizens

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast