Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A New Dawn of Lawlessness in America

Friends,

We have reached a new milestone in America where open and massive lawlessness now parades down our streets!

Like the flagrant looters of New Orleans, illegal aliens know that the Federal government is not coming. There will be no enforcement of the laws or protection of the American citizens. Illegal aliens are free to assemble in large mobs supported by a new level of financing and organization.

Near at hand are the organizers encouraging them to chant in English and to discard their Mexican flags so the American public will be deceived.

We know better. We have seen their preferred street activities rife with foul language, foreign flags, and signs that express their true intent! They are free to break the law because the Bush administration has sent them a clear message that they need not fear the existing laws, the American public, the American nation or the Republic for which our flag stands!

Illegal aliens are killing and maiming our citizens by the thousands through violent crime and drunk driving. Illegal alien gangs are allowed to threaten our police and their wives and children. Open bounties are allowed to be placed on their lives with no significant response from the US Government!

They are walking in and out of our jails and courtrooms without enforcement. The Mexican consulates are dishing out fake IDs by the thousands each day and American banks are giving them home loans and free lines of credit all at OUR EXPENSE!

Who will pay these bills, like all of the other bills when we deport them?

Outside, the sun is still shining today. But a great shadow of lawlessness has extended across this land and America has become nothing but a shell of its former self. The American citizenry has become powerless cattle herded by our new Globalist masters that have no regard for our well being, our laws, our wishes.

This must not stand!

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    William,
    An excellent and comprehensive post. I would not be saying this if you failed to point out that the Bush administartion is allowing this to happen.

In refernece to this statement:
    The American citizenry has become powerless cattle herded by our new Globalist masters that have no regard for our well being, our laws, our wishes.

I would respond by saying that: So far "some" (but not all) of the American citizenry has "chosen" to become powerless. Whether that choice will stand remains to be seen. Remember, history has taught us that a corrupt government or invading army has never conquered a populace that did not agree to be conquered.

It certainly looks like ILLEGALS are taking over OUR country and there aren't enough US citizens who are willing to fight to stop this mess. Why are so many afraid to speak up or to do anything to save our country? Maybe those who sit back and do not get out and fight this invasion(like we here at ALIPAC fight for change), will show how angry they are when it comes time to vote. At least that's what I am hoping for. I know firsthand and for a fact that many people here in my area fear being labeled as racists, fear losing their jobs, or fear retaliation by illegals if they speak out. WHY SHOULD WE LIVE IN FEAR IN OUR OWN COUNTRY,Especially when the illegals are the ones who have broken our laws? Why was ICE not at that march in Chicago? It's time to get mad, folks! I'm picking up that phone and letting my anger be heard. I'm calling senators left and right! That's one way to be heard if you fear getting out and protesting in public, which I don't have a problem with, I'd protest right in front of all the illegals if given the chance. PEOPLE, WAKE UP! They are taking our country and no one is stopping it. Get on the phones, call your elected officals and tell them that we are MAD and we want this illegal invasion stopped!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

You are preaching to the choir!
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

I'm rallying the choir!

We are rushing into battle again this week!

ALIPAC has played a large roll in elevating this issue to where it is in America today.

Each of you has helped to do that.

All across this land, brave men and women are standing up and putting their foot down saying NO MORE!

Illegals Go Home!

Congress / Senate you will be brought home if you do not align with those you serve!

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by US4US
    You are preaching to the choir!
    That is an understatement. I have some if not all of you know trying to campaign as an Independent. I have written to numerous groups that you would figure would like to help. But they all want to stay the party line. It has even gone so far as they want to back a cnadidate just because what he or she says. But this same candidate never has done any kind of walk. It seems like most of these groups are so into themselves that they are even unwilling to join and mass together with others because of minor differences. They do not see the Big Picture. Why are we not massing together? I fear for my country.

As do I. Too many are content to sit and watch what is happening to their country via tv...'it's someone else's job'...'someone else will do it'.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

WE MUST NOT LET THIS DEMORALIZE US. WE MUST TAKE NEW RESOLVE FROM IT.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Why should it demoralize US if our government chose to ignore that 100,000 illegal aliens ganged up on Chicago. It looks bad for THEM, not us. If they meant to antagonize the government they failed. If they hoped to be attacked by extremists with opposing views, they failed.

Your well job is done in there.. and yea do not demoralize until you all reach the goal. Just left 5 months or less.

Mr. W. you know I honor you for your well job in there and i learned many knowledge in here more than in news or even in TV, now i am starting to think what are we going to do with all those illegals when they come back.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast