Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO state should be giving ANYTHING to illegals, PERIOD!

I'd guess that this requirement is only for legal, taxpaying citizens.

It won't apply to illegals for long. Some leftist judge will overturn it ASAP.

I just took my 16 year old daughter to get her permit here in Califonira. I had to have a Certified Birth Certificate, Her Social Security Card, a certificate of completion for Driver's Ed and a Certificate showing she was enrolled in a behind the wheel driving class. The permit is still not valid until she then completes 2 hours behind the wheel training with the school and the school stamps the permit.

California requires a Birth certificate( I had to send to Lansing Mi. for mine) and a current utility bill.
    Oklahoma only required proof of residence, but I was transfering my Calif, DL to Ok DL. Oklahoma DL shows 2 pictures on one license.
    ------------------------

Bren4824 wrote:

This is what they need to require-----the birth certificate with the embossed stamp on it----as that will CLEARLY indicate that it is not fraudulent.
    Notorization stamp
    ------------------------

Sounds like alot of you are willing to sign on to this RFID chip. If you accept it for security, you will dearly pay for it with your freedom in the end. No federal issued ID should carry anything resembling the chip. This chip will lead to the implant under skin or fingernail and that my freinds will lead to all transactions without cash. You will then be slaves to the corporations and when you do anything to speak out or protest, they will simply cut you off electronically. You won't have any means to buy anything inlcuding food. If you think I'm just an internet conspiracy theorist, then you go right on ahead and think that the government is looking out for you by issuing you that chip. That chip represents the next big step in the loss of your freedom. Good luck and don't be fooled. Me? When I get my RFID on my DL, I will take a sledge hammer to it and fry it in the microwave. When they demand I accept the implant, I will die of starvation first, mark my words. Better dead than not free.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been picturing something close in that range myself. Instead, why don't those chips for "illegal entry ID's?
    ------------------------

In the past, Maryland required a birth certificate. They now issue DL's to illegals, and have dropped that requirement.

From MD MVA website:

A social security number shall be required and verified for applicants for an original, renewed, duplicate, corrected Driver's License or for a Learner's Permit. Applicants not eligible for a social security number will be required to provide a self-certification.

http://www.marylandmva.com/DriverServ/Apply/apply.htm

I totally agree Rockfish. If I'm still living in NC when it's time to renew my license I will hammer and microwave it. I don't trust them on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12