Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The 'new face' of America? That's what the GOP says...

From V-Dare.com Website

Speech excerpt by Ken Melhman, RNC President:

"Today, somewhere in this country, there’s a family new to America. They might be a family of migrant workers, or day laborers.

They might be here in Californiaâ€â€
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

“A growing economy requires a growing number of workers, and President Bush has proposed a new temporary worker program that applies when no Americans can be found to fill the jobs.�

I think Mr.Bush needs to look for those Americans right here in NC. I know sooooooo many people who have lost their jobs and mine may be next. The only jobs left here in our area are the low wage jobs that are already filled by illegal immigrants. The furniture industry which was once the life blood of this county has moved to China and other countries. The once well-paying construction jobs have now fell into the low wage category, thanks to illegal immigration, and there are no new businesses moving into this area. Mr. Bush needs to get his head out of his big business buddies' asses and see the truth, or does he already know the truth and just does not care? My bet is on the latter :
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Of course, it is EXACTLY the same in my area, rebel. AND, what REALLY TICKED me off was that article in the Winston-Salem paper the other day talking about those construction jobs that "Americans won't take". I wrote the writer of that article and told him that, if he thought people from right next door in Davidson County wouldn't take construction jobs that paid between $15-$20 an HOUR, he was DELUSIONAL. THAT is BUNK. I posted his response and it was even DUMBER than the original article. You can read it on the thread entitled something about "Front page article".... Can't remember the exact title! But, I KNOW that the people in your area as well who have lost all of those furniture factory jobs would JUMP at a job that was paying that much. HELL, I woudl be out there hammering if I could make between $15 and $20 an hour!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

HELL, I woudl be out there hammering if I could make between $15 and $20 an hour!
    Hell, me too, Bootsie! My wages went back to what I was earning in the 1980's so I would love a $20 an hour job right now. Remember the traitor company I just quit a couple months ago? Well, I got the news from an ex-coworker that the company is closing the present plant they are operating out of, moving to another town many miles down the road, laying off alot of employees in the process. She also told me that if your job is "eliminated", you have the option to take another job there( at lower wages, I am sure)and drive an extra 30 min. to work. Yet, Mr. Bush was on TV the other night STRESSING how well our economy is doing.....what a bunch of horse s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

You know, rebel--EVERY TIME I HEAR HIM saying that, I think he must be living in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY. MAYBE things are better elsewhere but it sure is BAD in my county and it sounds just as bad in yours. I have a friend who lives at Lake Norman in the Iredell County part and she SAYS that, everywhere she goes, there are signs begging for help! BUT, she is a BUSHIE so I ask her WHERE those jobs are. She will say at restaurants, shops, etc. I tell her that those are MINIMUM WAGE/NO BENEFIT type jobs and that a FAMILY could NOT live on the wages at places like that. Though, every time I visit her, it looks like there is a building BOOM there. SO, I guess there are SOME areas that are doing REALLY well to balance OURS that are doing AWFUL.

Your old company is probably moving to HER AREA!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Though, every time I visit her, it looks like there is a building BOOM there. SO, I guess there are SOME areas that are doing REALLY well to balance OURS that are doing AWFUL.
    There seems to be a lot of building going on everywhere, but the illegals are doing the building. They might have a legal supervisor with all the others illegal. This isn't helping our economy.

I talked with a guy this week who had to leave Illegal Alien Central (Siler City NC) who told me he had to move because he couldn't live on jobs that paid $6.00 an hr. He's not the only one. Unless, of course, somebody else is paying to educated, feed, clothe, house, cover healthcare cost of the children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep meaning to tell you that I LOVE your latest signature, had_enuf! Isn't that SO TYPICAL?? It reminds me of something else I heard him say last week that just cracked me up. He said, "When somebody comes to me and speaks Texan, I know they appreciate the TEXAS CULTURE!" I'm SURE he was defending his speaking SPANISH but how DUMB could one get??? He's a laugh a minute.

“A growing economy requires a growing number of slaves, and President Bush has proposed a new temporary slave program that applies when no Americans can be found to work for free.�

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I keep meaning to tell you that I LOVE your latest signature, had_enuf! Isn't that SO TYPICAL?? It reminds me of something else I heard him say last week that just cracked me up. He said, "When somebody comes to me and speaks Texan, I know they appreciate the TEXAS CULTURE!" I'm SURE he was defending his speaking SPANISH but how DUMB could one get??? He's a laugh a minute.
    It never amazes me the sheer idiocy that comes out of that man's mouth. Looks like he'd learn by now to engage brain before opening mouth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It does. IT DOES!! But, he just CAN'T LEARN, can he???