Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Feature for you to see called Who's Online at ALIPAC

Friends,

I must apologize. For the last several months I have been making posts thinking that all of you could see a box on the left column of your screens at ALIPAC called "Who's Online"

While we were moving to this new and faster server for our site, I discovered that only me and the other Administrators could see this feature.

I have adjusted now so all of you can see it.

The Who's Online Box on the left of your screen is an estimate of the number of registered and non registered visitors that are either on the ALIPAC website or have passed through in the last few minutes.

This number will usually be higher than the numbers you see at the bottom of the MAIN FORUM INDEX as Registered Users and Visitors.

This is because Who's Online, on the left, estimates for the entire ALIPAC.us website.

The numbers of who is online at the bottom of the Main Forum Index is just for the Discussion Groups area of www.alipac.us

For those of you that monitor our traffic, number of page views and hits, and our visitors, you now have a new tool to tell how much attention this site is receiving.

Sorry for the confusion on my part about this feature before now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh that is a cool new toy!

I always check to see how many are on line, registered and guests but like you said that was only for the forum! I can't wait to see the trend of how many people are actually on the site! It is a huge difference!
    681 guests right now. Wow, is that normal?

That is really great, I'm always checking also, the numbers sure are higher!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Who's on first?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    741 guests! Wow!! Thats great!
    Site is moving quickly!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Lately, our normal range has been between 800-1200 people on the site on average.

When I do one of the larger radio shows or go on Fox or CNN, the numbers spike upwards.

They also spike upwards when our allies tie in to an important release or story we put up.

We call our network of activists, talk show hosts, local cable shows, and bloggers "The ALIPAC Action Network" or AAN.

For example, you all probably received our e-mail alert about the MacArthur Park video. That e-mail links into the press release on our homepage. Many of those in the AAN tied into that release. It has been read on our homepage over 9,000 times and it has been copied on to hundreds of different websites where thousands of others have read it. Many more people have heard the news via talk radio.

Another thing that happens is when there is a big news story like Minuteman Project 1, or the first May Day marches and riots, this increases the ambient number of people looking for information.

This past week, our site was having real trouble with over 1,600 people on the site every 5 minutes!

Now that we are on this new higher capacity server, we are not sure what the upward limits are.

This is about the fourth time that ALIPAC has had to move to a new server as we have grown to accommodate demand.

We are the largest archive of information in existence on the topic of illegal immigration and when people come looking for answers. We need to be there.

During our recent high traffic peaks, many dial up users just could not reach our site at all due to the bottleneck of traffic.

W

I am dial up and my computer is a dinosaur and I was having a difficult time getting pages to load and getting posts to open but now everything is just zipping along nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Who's on first?
    Who's on second.

Whats on second,

whos on first,

April
    Alipac wrote:

Lately, our normal range has been between 800-1200 people on the site on average.
    That is awesome!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast