Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the info TrojanMan....and have a great semester!!

Keep us posted on Northern Arizona. It appears from your experience so far that it has been invaded as well.

Safe posting is following the rules of the forum which are posted on the HomePage.

I'll let you know the name of the Mexican restaurant next week. Until then, see you on the boards!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome T-Man.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gosh--a couple of new names since my temporary leave of absence. Welcome, trojanman and WillieB. So nice to have new faces (?) on our boards. We will need all the help we can get so just feel free to join in. As long as it's SAFE! Good to see you too, Judy. I've missed our sparring!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Glad to see you too Bootsie!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Um. Thanks, Judy.

trojanman--I LIKE your new avatar but I liked the old one, too. Was it a book about the Trojan War???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Trojanman, your new avatar is great. Soldiers of yesteryear, with all of their sense of honor and duty!! Just what this cause needs. This one is more fitting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judy, can you really see Bootsie?

Sure....she's the cutest little thing with a party hat on holding a sucker in her mouth!!

All we have to see each other with or through are our avatars.

Sad when you think about it.

Rockfish---you would be SURPRISED at what we can see!!! Why, we see your cute fish so we FEEL like we're seeing YOU.

Bootsie, that avatar is just about the most hilarious thing I've ever seen a dog do!! And we are a dog family! Our beagle is very dramatic and even sings happy birthday when we celebrate. That bassett hound must have one heck of a good personality!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast