Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALC
    I don't know if I believe this article. I live in the Metro-Atlanta area and have several families of questionable legal status living in my neighborhood. The illegal(probably) family across the street from me was planning to move up north or even to Canada after the Georgia legislature passed the illegal immigration bill. BUT, George Bush gave his little amnesty speech and they decided to stay and now have various relatives mysteriously appearing to live with them. Thanks El Presidente! See, attrition through enforcement was going to work here, but George had to go make a bunch of promises and now they are going to hang on and wait for him to save the day. I wonder how many times that scenario has been played out over the last few months all over the country.

Dixie Wote:
    I don't care! These children never should have been born in America because their parents were committing a criminal act when they were born. Two illegals can't make and American!
    I`d say that was "Child Endangerment" / with intent.
    ------------------------

That's it"! "The Security and Immigration Partnership" (SIP),or "The Security and Immigration Agreement" (SIA)

The kids should be deported because they are not really legally an adult yet..they can't buy a house, a car, start a business..nothing until they are adults..so deport them with their parents (they should not be separated) and then when they are adults, they will be welcomed back. PERIOD>
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Leaving Georgia? Look out North Carolina!!!!

swatchick wrote:
    In Florida we can only dream of a law like Georgia is getting. All I can think of is how Hialeah would become a ghost town.

Not ONLY Hialeah, also Pompano Beach in Broward County next to Fort Lauderdale

I`d say that Laws and Ordinances against illegal immigration have been popping up around this country fairly fast. I am impressed. And I believe that we`ll be hearing about more very soon. A lot of states and cities are just waiting for results.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I`d say that Laws and Ordinances against illegal immigration have been popping up around this country fairly fast. I am impressed. And I believe that we`ll be hearing about more very soon. A lot of states and cities are just waiting for results.
    That's the problem, MC. They should ALL be moving forward so that they can collectively BANKRUPT the ACLU thru massive lawsuits.

Letting the ACLU file one here and one there won't do the trick. We need to drain these communists once and for all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You got it! If more cities did as Hazelton then the ACLU could go bankrupt. They can only afford so much. Other cities neeed encouragement to do the same.

Concerning the 'citizenship' of the children of the illegals. Why is that an issue? Their own citizenship and 'roots' didn't seem to matter when they decided to leave their own country and come here. The citizenship of their children born in Mexico didn't seem to matter to them when they brought them across the border. Why suddenly are their 'roots' and their citizenship such a precious thing to them?

They aren't concerned with the Mexican kids as they bring them across the border and many do die. Some of those parent(s) leave their dead children on the way and keep walking. In one newspaper article a medical examiner talked about it and how he has bodies of children that no one is claiming.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast