Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's hard to understand , but these people have 1 baby per year so the death of a child is not like the people who have less children.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I simply cannot understand taking a perfectly healthy child into a dangerous situation, of your own choosing, then that child dies because of your choice, and you choose to leave their tiny little bodies there and go ahead. To me it is nothing more than living like animals.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth Wrote:
    To me it is nothing more than living like animals.
    Perfect discription. And they just keep on living like animals once they get here.
    ------------------------

You got it! They were pigs and continue to do so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    dlm1968 wrote:

I just might have to move to Georgia.
    You and about 200 million other folks, me included. Perhaps under the laws of eminent domain Georgia can acquire South Carolina and Florida.
    They're still loitering by the dozens in Roswell, Georgia's parking lots, and the police drive right by and ignore them. All of this is in spite of a sign clearly posted that prohibits potential day laborers loitering in the parking lots. The sign points them to an agency around the corner, but they totally ignore it.
    Makes me so mad.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere
    dlm1968 wrote:

You and about 200 million other folks, me included. Perhaps under the laws of eminent domain Georgia can acquire South Carolina and Florida.
    They're still loitering by the dozens in Roswell, Georgia's parking lots, and the police drive right by and ignore them. All of this is in spite of a sign clearly posted that prohibits potential day laborers loitering in the parking lots. The sign points them to an agency around the corner, but they totally ignore it.
    Makes me so mad.
    BORN
    if you're receptive here's a suggestion that might help:
    start taking pics of all of this and then get them directly to the
    Governor and any other illustrious elected official that must answer for
    this travesty. Make a stink and don't take this sitting down.
    ALSO, if you can get a pic of them 'relieving themselves' on Public Property, you can really make a stink with the board of health and go
    to the papers as well.

GO FOR IT!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere
    dlm1968 wrote:

Makes me so mad.
    BORN
    if you're receptive here's a suggestion that might help:
    start taking pics of all of this and then get them directly to the
    Governor and any other illustrious elected official that must answer for
    this travesty. Make a stink and don't take this sitting down.
    ALSO, if you can get a pic of them 'relieving themselves' on Public Property, you can really make a stink with the board of health and go
    to the papers as well.

GO FOR IT!.
    My digital camera and me are on it. Can I post them here too?
    I've already been sending letters to the Governor's office to add total enforcement of ridding the state of illegal immigrants to his 'Sonny- Do-List.
    I promised Purdue he'd get my vote if he sign the enforcement Act.... and he did.

It is just an election ploy

I live in metro atlanta.

Sonny's Administration is all talk. Why are they waiting a whole year to enact laws on the books? We would not even need new laws.

The illegals have broken our education system and are hospitals and emergency care are terrrible. Why did good ole Sonny ignore these two aspects?

There are mexicans everywhere you look. They are destroying every area they live in. I have 13 friends who cannot get rid of real estate because of mexicans destroying the property values.

Sonny has done nothing for the middle class in Georgia
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

It is just an election ploy

I live in metro atlanta.

Sonny's Administration is all talk. Why are they waiting a whole year to enact laws on the books? We would not even need new laws.

The illegals have broken our education system and are hospitals and emergency care are terrrible. Why did good ole Sonny ignore these two aspects?

There are mexicans everywhere you look. They are destroying every area they live in. I have 13 friends who cannot get rid of real estate because of mexicans destroying the property values.

Sonny has done nothing for the middle class in Georgia
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

BornBredHere Wrote:

My digital camera and me are on it. Can I post them here too?
    Definetly, post them on this site, with links to the Georgia officials and we all will send them.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123