Thread: New guy here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New guy here

Well, I understand where you all are coming from. I do to the point where I feel ashamed for everything my people (I'm white) have done to mexicans, native am., black, etc. I am very ashamed, and so I think the best thing I could do to contribute to their struggle is just pack up everything and go back to Europe. I need to show some dignity and honesty and go back to the place that corresponds to ME, not them. I think it would be in yours and your family's best interests if y'all did the same. Now that we know the truth, it is only our obligation as caucasians.

Truthfully yours,

Tragically Ashamed

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Goodbye and good riddance. May I suggest France as your destination.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, I feel the very same way. In fact, I think I will kill myself since other Europeans once killed North American Indians. It's the least I can do right?

I mean, where is the justice!?!?!?

I could go back to Germany, or Great Britain, or France even. The problem is that they are eat up with illegal aliens too!

I feel so guilty about the color of my own skin. I know its racist to hate myself for being white, but I want feel bad for every bad thing that someone else did that I had nothing to do with.

We should all go back to Europe. The only other alternative is to revive Manifest Destiny and take the continent all the way down to Panama so we have a geographic border that is smaller we can protect.

It makes sense right?

GoBackToEurope. You're an idiot and a troll.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where can I get a permanent tan?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Did you mean ban?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hell offers a nice tan, they say. You might try going there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wait a minute! I am not leaving the US, that's it, my Austrian husband of 33 years can go back home alone.
    Now lets see, I'll keep the kids, grandkids, the house, the car, the money.
    Sounds good to me. Bye Hon.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt