Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I though State/city/federal funds could not be used to benefit illegals??????
    I thought that was why they closed the illegals job site in Virginia and Seattle
    I think with the combination of their children who may be born here(anchor babies) and maybe possible false documents from the parents. I doubt too many questions will be asked when they appy to live in this kind of housing. Besides in Southern California illegals are made to feel welcome everywhere here and the local city officials seem to go out of their way to give them even more freebies.
    And if someone did try to stop them then MALDEF, Lulac, Mecha, LaRaza, the ACLU and all these other 'ethnic advocacy groups' would be all over them.

I lived all my life in a suburb of Nashville, TN. It was a typical middle
    class, calm, stable neighborhood. 5 years ago I stumbled upon my dream
    home in the country and left the burbs. My house went for a really good
    price. The couple lost it in a couple of years and it went back up for sale
    as......a HUD house!!!!!!! The only people who could qualify for it had to
    be minority or Katrina refugees! My nephew who loves nothing better
    than a good fight with any kind of authority put a back up contract on it
    and was ready to fight tooth and nail against this kind of discrimmination.
    The people with the first contract got it but he is just waiting........!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Are these people screened for legality? A bunch of Americans should apply and see if they get turned down and the sue them for housing discrimination and housing illegals. You know they have to be living there,as many illegal relatives they all have.

That will be impossible, since the ACLU makes all our laws now . Also they have endless funds .

JAK
    Americans should be SCREAMING DISCRIMINATION all over the place.

We are continually being discriminated!!! The Dream Act is a good example. Americans are discriminated on this issue too.
    La Raza received federal funds...why?? They are openly racist in my opinion. The KKK was put in their place and should be...but so should La Raza. American citizens who have become disabled are waiting almost 2 years to get medical while ILLEGAL ALIENS carrying ANCHOR BABIES are given benefits immediately!!!!! When they actually should NOT be getting anything for ABUSING OUR LAWS AND OUR COUNTRY! It's time to stop being nice!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerurp
    I don't think those computers are going to last very long.
    I bet they're already for sale on the street
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Can you all imagine what the condition will be of all these new apartments a year from now.

A YEAR? OH THOSE ILLEGALS CAN WORK FASTER THAN THAT. I GIVE THEM SIX MONTHS AND THE PLACE IS A DUMP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It'll back-fire when they find them moving in about 20 others in"for a small fee" Idiots...Johnny

Wow. Sounds a lot nicer than the housing that many of our enlisted soldiers, and even officers have to choose from on bases that are crumbling apart.

(excep for Ft. Belvoir which as beautiful new housing)

I just want to know how can anyone afford to pay $1900 and $2200 a mo. rent I am shocked!! This is the biggest rip off I have ever seen.

and yes citizens should be screaming, they take our money and then tell us Americans can't have this benefit , have they all just completely lost it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast