Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New LA Riots!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is also a "MARCH FOR JUSTICE" planned in L.A. on Sept. 25th.
    I don't recall the time.
    I think I may have said Oct. 25th here someplace, but I think it is Sept. 25.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope

I hope there are a lot of cameras and vid rcorders there...Its going to be a wild day I bet...lol

Boy, if its not one thing, its another..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm right up the 5 from there. In SFV.

It seems like we have had an influx of these people since Arizona got tough.
    I'm in real tight spot right now in an ongoing situation with day laborers at the local U Haul across the street from me. The number of day laborers has increased from two that were there for years and never bothered anyone to at last count 22. I've got the CRO from Foothill Division, the CEO of U Haul involved due to the fact that they followed me to my home and damn near got in. Mr. Winchester in the year of Lord 1897 stopped them on the porch. I did not squeeze one off. And it took THIRTY ONE minutes for a 911 response.

Thirty one minutes.

Yeah, I learned that lesson right quick.

The RK riots will pale in comparison if these people go off.

Now here is the kicker.

I live in Burbank. That sleepy little town that rolls the sidewalks up at 9pm (Johnny C)

I'd take the time to sit and meet any ALIPAC's in the area to discuss options and maybe come up with a "what if plan". I'd even supply the Panenkoeken, Bacon Style.

Yessir, this boats a filling up.

Thats ok though, I'm getting to like this crew.

US
    On the Wall

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    They must mean the drive drunk, steal identities and sponge off the taxpayer American Dream. Oh, don't forget the attack a cop dream.
    You left out the dream of being able to drag illegal narcotics across the American border with intentions of dumbing down our citizenry, destroying our credibility, and weakening our social structures. You also left out the ability for them to purchase Firearms, because they are illegal to posses in many other countries. Just helping out here.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Re: New LA Riots!

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpious
    But now the chief of police of Los Angeles has explained to us that these immigrants are angry because they are ‘not living the American dream’.
    He also said the "immigrants" were upset (ah upset?) and want their SAY IN GOVERNMENT! Well then may I suggest they go back to where they came from and you can get your "say" there.

I thought my eyes were going to start bleeding when I heard sh*t for brains Beck falling all over himself pandering to the illegals and activists. Where does he get off with a comment like that? He's blaming on the country not having the new and improved immigration policy. Why didn't he just throw that cop under the bus. Remember Chuck I pay your salary not the illegals.

It slays me the way they use political correctness against us.

I'm speechless and that rarely ever happens. What happened to the America I knew. How very said to watch this country deteriorate before my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    If they want to riot and burn their own neighborhoods

More power to them

Just showing the world their tribal mentality
    The things is they don't own the places where they live...OH....well maybe soon they will living under Sharia law they might like that better!!!!

Kathyet

Ameriican Dream exactly what is it these days for a lot of Americans...just a Dream!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

They aren't much better than those stinky cavemen in the mid east rioting, burning their cities and killing each other because they are PO'ed at America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSurf
    I'm right up the 5 from there. In SFV.

It seems like we have had an influx of these people since Arizona got tough.
    I'm in real tight spot right now in an ongoing situation with day laborers at the local U Haul across the street from me. The number of day laborers has increased from two that were there for years and never bothered anyone to at last count 22. I've got the CRO from Foothill Division, the CEO of U Haul involved due to the fact that they followed me to my home and damn near got in. Mr. Winchester in the year of Lord 1897 stopped them on the porch. I did not squeeze one off. And it took THIRTY ONE minutes for a 911 response.

Thirty one minutes.

Yeah, I learned that lesson right quick.

The RK riots will pale in comparison if these people go off.

Now here is the kicker.

I live in Burbank. That sleepy little town that rolls the sidewalks up at 9pm (Johnny C)

I'd take the time to sit and meet any ALIPAC's in the area to discuss options and maybe come up with a "what if plan". I'd even supply the Panenkoeken, Bacon Style.

Yessir, this boats a filling up.

Thats ok though, I'm getting to like this crew.

US
    On the Wall

Semper Fi
    so to clarify....the aliens hanging at the u-haul across the street staked you out, and tried to jump you in the front yard?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast