Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Time to make a stand and let them know WE are a mad as hell and we ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

JAK
    FAIR??????????????? Whats FAIR about comprehensive immigration reform??????? We already have FAIR IMMIGRATION LAWS ON THE BOOKS!!!! ENFORCE THEM!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WERE FAIR AND HONORABLE MC CAIN...YOU TOO OBAMA... YOU WOULD ENFORCE OUR CURRENT LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only ones comprehensive immigration reform is helping and it certainly isn't fair ....are illegal alien INVADERS!!!!!!!!!

Both of you are sickening!!!! WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

loneprotester wrote:
    I am going to sit out this election. Whoever wins is going to complete the destruction that they have refused to do anything about. In my opinion whoever wins is going to go down in history as the worst president of all time and will only have one term. Sarah Palin also needs to be very careful because if McCain wins and crams comprehensive immigration reform down our throats without our permission her political future among conservatives will be trashed.
    I am getting to the point of sitting out this election myself, as I trust neither of the major candidates to tell the truth about anything.
    McCain is just another Repub. puppet spouting words of the powers that be, and often doesn't get them right (ala GWB) and doesn't seem to get them right all the time. There are a lot of questions about Palin and her doings as mayor and governor--she is too slick for my taste.
    Obama wants to give the country away, but so did Hillary with her promise to give away $5,000 to every child born in this country, born to legals or illegals. Biden is someone I really don't know much about as I haven't really paid much attention to Congress these days, knowing they are all listening to lobbyists. But Biden is only running for Veep.
    Why even bother to drag myself to the voting booth and wasting fuel getting there? We are as close to sunk as we can get.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is this ad running?

Whether he is senile or not, I don't know. Fact is, he is just a figurehead.

I understand sitting out this election, but let's don't.

We really do have another choice - let's write in Ron Paul.

He probably can't win as most people totally believe he can't, and are afraid to vote for him.

Isn't it getting apparent there really is little difference here - as in the things that really matter?

If everyone who is tired of this would vote for Paul, he would win.

But barring that miracle, if all those who simply cannot use that hard won right, voting, to pull the level for either of these men, would write in - it might send a message. It might send a message to the two sides of the one party - and better yet, it might make other voters think come next election.

We have to break this cycle of the so called two parties not giving us a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I understand sitting out this election, but let's don't.

We really do have another choice - let's write in Ron Paul.
    Ron Paul already said vote for one of the third party candidates, like Chuck Baldwin. So that's what I am doing.

I'm for it.

A vote for either of these two guys seems to be truly a wasted vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Where is this ad running?
    Spanish language TV, I think.

Look at it this way: If McCain rises in the polls there is a good chance more Republicans will get into Congress and other offices, too. And that means more votes against Amnesty, or even more progress at the state level. If Republican leaders defied Bush---it can happen again with McCain.

If Palin can keep from stumbling she could awaken a moderate/conservative revival. I need to see more of her on camera; she seems very real, which would really be a switch from the carefully choreographed politicians we have on both sides.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I would like to see more of Sarah Palin. She needs to meet more with the American people and stay away from the left stream media.

<div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast