Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New McCain TV Ad Calls Illegal Aliens - Immigrants

Although Republican presidential candidate John McCain will not discuss where he stands on the status of 12 million illegal aliens already in the United States, his new TV ad calls all “immigrantsâ€

Hard to believe that this crusty old fart could be the next preisident.great choices the msm has made for us.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

What an old fool. Ads like this cause more illegal aliens to come here.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why? Why on Earth would they run this ad? ...the stupidity is startling.

The Republicans have gotten into the dire straights they're currently in by trying to out-Democrat the Democrats via "Compassionate Conservatism", Gvt programs, etc.

Stick to attacking viable points, McCain... there are so many to chose from.
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

I repeat myself--

I post again, even a great lady like Palin cannot get me to vote for McCain. I pull no punches--the man is brain damaged. I believe he is honest--and--thinks we should open our borders to the world, but, especially to Mexico. He will take the water, the food, the jobs from my children and grandchildren. I think he honestly believes this is a good thing to do. So too does the other fool. Obama is a Marxist, just like his mother.
    McCain sees the open borders as a great humane deed that will etch his name in the annals of history as "The Great Global Humanist", whereas, in my opinion, he will hasten the demise of the greatest republic in history.

Hitler thought he was doing great things , too!

I am a spiritual man who prays and asks God's guidance in what I do. I will vote for a 3rd party candidate whose main objective is to maintain the sovereignty of the USA and by so doing , will protect the opportunities for my grandchildren in this great country.

PS I quit the Republican party this year after 45 years because of the candidate. I would not have quit if any one of 4 other candidates had won. In fact, I would have been excited if Duncan Hunter or Fred Thopson had become our candidate.

Isn't it just a dismal situation? Next ad he'll be saying they are all "God's children", like he did in some of his Hispandering speeches. Makes me wanna chuck.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

[quote]his new TV ad calls all “immigrantsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The grass roots Republicans ( Note: I am Independent) don't seem to believe in this garbage. If Obama gets in he will appoint liberal, goofball judges, immediately gut ICE, change Department of Labor into a haven for radicals, launch insipid domestic programs. The list goes on.

Who would you rather take your chances with?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Once again, a lesser of two evils for sure...

I'm an independent myself. But tend to vote republican, because (on paper) they're less big government.

On paper

I am against illegal immigration simply because it is CHEATING. Both by the people who skip the line, break into our country, and expect to be anointed with citizenship... and the businesses who want their slaves, to maximize profits, shirk taxes, and ignore safety regulations.

IT'S CHEATING JOHN.... duh?

But yes, a McCain administration has a better CHANCE of doing the right thing on this issue.

Regardless of who is elected... we need to be prepared to break the phones again, and again, and again.
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

MW
    Captainron wrote:

The grass roots Republicans ( Note: I am Independent) don't seem to believe in this garbage. If Obama gets in he will appoint liberal, goofball judges, immediately gut ICE, change Department of Labor into a haven for radicals, launch insipid domestic programs. The list goes on.

Who would you rather take your chances with?
    That's an excellent question and folks need to consider exactly what an Obama presidency will mean. I know immigration and border security are primary issues for most of us (definitely my top issues). However, it's important that all issues be considered in the decision making process.

edstate wrote:

Regardless of who is elected... we need to be prepared to break the phones again, and again, and again.
    That's for sure good buddy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast