Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Poster

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Poster

Hello, greetings and salutations patriots and fellow Americans.

Although I have been registered for a long time this is my first post. I have been told that it is generally a common custom for one to introduce him/her self.

I'm Bill Tibbe from the State of New York. I have been operating my own entity for more than 8 years. It operates in specific ways that are not common to other groups.

The pre-eminent cause for action to us here is the attacks on our Villages, Towns and Cities by the ACLU, Puerto Rican Legal and Education Defense Fund and the cadre of allied groups. They are presently attacking Danbury Connecticut; Mamaroneck, New York; Riverside, New Jersey; Freehold Borough, New Jersey; Bridgeport Pennsylvania, Hazleton Pennsylvania, Taneytown, Maryland; Palm Coast, Florida, Farmers Branch, Texas and Escondido, Texas.

Palm Coast, Florida opted out after threats from the ACLU and voted down anti illegal alien orginances. Freehold Borough, New Jersey threw in the towel after 3 years of court battles and agreed to pay about 1/4 million dollars in attorneys fees to stop the hemmorhaging. Escondido, California lost their courage and voted to not fight the judges restraining order to hold enforcing ordinances.

Mamaroneck, New York has lost round one in Federal district Court. The Judge called them racists and accused them of harassing illegal aliens. The Village is presently asking for more time to decide their next move.

Danbury, Connecticut has been threatened by an organization called:

Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization
    Yale Law School

These are students in Yale Law school. Five Groups want to join the suit and pile on Danbury. The news article states: The law clinic is filing the suit on behalf of five immigrant rights groups: Danbury Area Coalition for the Rights of Immigrants, the Ecuadorian Civic Center of Danbury, JUNTA for Progressive Action, Inc., the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild, and the Unidad Latina En Accion.

Hazleton, Pennsylvania has been ordered to stay the enforcement of its ordinances for 120 days by a Federal Judge.

Here is the Mamaroneck decision.

http://www.prldef.org/Civil/mamaroneck.pdf

It is about 70 printed pages. This is very important to patriots who engage in assisting Cities, Towns and Villages in defending themselves. It is very revealing about how a liberal judge thinks and rules. Judge Colleen McMahon has accused the Village of Mamaroneck of harassment and racism. The truth is that the Mamaroneck police only tried to enforce the laws where there was an absence of Federal ICE/DHS presence. Judge McMahon allowed "John Doe" witnesses and contractors who were violating immigration law and commiting felonies. This is a classic example of how a liberal judge will cherry pick the laws and igore them to promote a liberal agenda.

The ruling/order is particularly despicable because the illegal aliens were all illegals, or shill imposters, and because the judge did not identify them nor establish anything about them.

These are the dangers you should be aware of. This is the new war. The aliens are all complicit in a massive conspiracy involving many organizatios. They are much more damaging to our country than Al-Qaeda and the islamic terroriosts. They use different weapons that are more effective than IED's and suicide bombers.

Bill Tibbe

MW
    Welcome WETIBBE!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome WETIBBE,

The Mamaroneck issue was discussed here at great length.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... mamaroneck

Hi WETTIBE, thanks for the information and welcome to Alipac.

Thank you men for the kind reception. Much appreciated.

I missed the Mamaroneck discussion. But read the posts. Some clarifications are necessary. We do special ops. Civilian autonomous.

I personally visted Columbus Park in the Village of Mamaroneck and engaged the day laborers in conversation in Spanish. On that day February 2, 2006 I established that all of the approximately 30 day laborers present were Latino/Hispanic. And all were ilegal.

Re: Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by WETIBBE

I missed the Mamaroneck discussion. But read the posts. Some clarifications are necessary. We do special ops. Civilian autonomous.

I personally visted Columbus Park in the Village of Mamaroneck and engaged the day laborers in conversation in Spanish. On that day February 2, 2006 I established that all of the approximately 30 day laborers present were Latino/Hispanic. And all were ilegal.

Guatemalan day laborer with broken left arm. Been here 14 years. He could not produce documents. Judge Collleen McMahons decision mentioned one plaintiff here 14 years.

Mamaroneck Police on watch in Columbus Park

Re: Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by WETIBBE

Illegal day laborers in Columbus Park

Mamaroneck police and court. Chief of Police Ed Flynn

Office of Mayor Phil Trifiletti. first floor offices only.

Harbor Park

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Janet Rulon , a coordinator, appeared during my visit and called the day laborers away. She was a witness in the trial. She was aiding and abeting and should have been arrested.

Marianna Boneo is head of the Larchmont and Mamaroneck Hispanic coalition and is instrumental in precipitating the attack on the Village. She blatantly aids and abets illegal aliens.

Tom Tancredp

This is Congressman Tom Tancredo at the Arizona Mexico border pointing to the customs law.

United State Code
    TITLE 19 - CUSTOMS DUTIES
    CHAPTER 4 - TARIFF ACT OF 1930
    SUBTITLE III - ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS
    Part II - Report, Entry, and Unlading of Vessels and Vehicles
    Except as otherwise authorized by the Secretary, individuals
    arriving in the United States other than by vessel, vehicle, or
    aircraft shall -
    (1) enter the United States only at a border crossing point
    designated by the Secretary; and

(2) immediately -
    (A) report the arrival, and
    (B) present themselves, and all articles accompanying them
    for inspection;
    to the customs officer at the customs facility designated for
    that crossing point.
    ************************************************** ***************************
    (f) Civil penalty
    Any individual who violates any provision of subsection (e) of
    this section is liable for a civil penalty of $5,000 for the first
    violation, and $10,000 for each subsequent violation.
    (g) Criminal penalty
    In addition to being liable for a civil penalty under subsection

(f) of this section, any individual who intentionally violates any
    provision of subsection (e) of this section is, upon conviction,
    liable for a fine of not more than $5,000, or imprisonment for not
    more than 1 year, or both.

In their hands

This entire matter has been placed in the hands of:

Mayor Phil Trifiletti - Mamaroneck

Kevin Plunkett - Counsel

Ed Flynn - Chief of Police

Julie Myers , Assistant Director ICE

Mark Mershon. Director in Charge New York Field Office FBI

Charles E. Grassley, Senator

Jeff Sessions, Senator

Tom Tancredo, Congressman

Peter King, Congressman

Tom Fitton. President, Judicial Watch

Mike Hethmon, Attorney, FAIR

Sandra Gunn, Eastern Field Director, FAIR

We have asked for an investigation to remove Judge Colleen McMahon.

Anyone who wishes to communicate with Mayor Trifiletti may do so here:

Mayor Phil Trifiletti
    Village of Mamaroneck
    123 Mamaroneck Avenue
    Mamaroneck, New York

Rosemary Denaro in the Mayors office will take E-mails for the Mayor but only on condition that the sender provides adequate ID and states the purpose:

rdenaro@villageofmamaroneck.org

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I do want to say that since I posted here for the first time I have noticed the numbers of viewers who have read this post and I am awestruck by the sheer volume. It is truly amazing. We need to turn our energies into something productive to save our country.

Again thank you for your kind hospitality. God Bless America. Land that I love.

Bill tibbe

Welcome to ALIPAC!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast