Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NEW PRIORITY RULES for ALIPAC 2.0 Content: Please learn and practice!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEW PRIORITY RULES for ALIPAC 2.0 Content: Please learn and practice!

ALIPAC Activists,

Our new website ALIPAC 2.0 has new capabilities.

One of those smart capabilities is that it will prioritize content for the search engines to bring in more visitors based on what you do.

Priority will be automatically calculated for each thread based on (a) views, (b) replies, (c) rating, and (d) number of Linkbacks.

This means that if you want more people to see, read, and know what you know then the more you VIEW a post, the more REPLIES you generate for a post, and the more you RATE a post the higher it will appear on Search Engines before GLOBAL audiences.

The most powerful thing you can do to elevate an article, page on this site, or comment you or someone has made is called LINKBACK.

If you go to another forum, or a website you control, or a BLOG you participate on, or your Facebook or Twitter page etc, and you post a LINK into a page here at ALIPAC that will provide the largest amount of increased power and traffic flow to that item.

Example: You find an article that you feel is very important to our cause and you post it here at ALIPAC. You then make a comment and encourage others to do the same and you engage in light debate beneath the article. This increases how many people will see it by boosting its priority, but then you take things a step further by creating a BACKLINK to the article here at ALIPAC by posting the link elsewhere on the web!

We need all of you to understand how BACKLINKS work, to utilize them as much as possible and to understand how your comments, ratings, and views here on ALIPAC 2.0 ill increase the PRIORITY of each page on the site.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.
    I often put a link to an earlier article at the end of a new article, and I go to that old article and put a link to the new article. I pick one that has lots of views so that the email alert will go out to lots of people and get them back here to view the new article. Been doing it for a long time. It helps increase the ALIPAC view count.
    (RELATED)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why to the states bother with this legislation.
    Surely they know the feds will supersede anything they do.
    Unless they go pro immigration and then I guess they get lots of fed money.

Quote Originally Posted by CFNCBETA View Post
    Because it is incumbent upon the states to protect their citizens from invasion when the Federal government fails in it's Constitutional responsibility to do so.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CFNCBETA View Post
    The good American citizens see their country, their community, the safety of all those they love being destroyed because our laws that protect us are being criminally ignored.

Illegal aliens and their treasonous supporters have divided us, murdered us, raped us physically, emotionally, and economically!

Why do the states stand up for their citizens rights too security, and a moral God given right to Life and Liberty absent the threat of third world disrespect of their sovereignty, morals, and the rule of law?

I read this post. It made me remember a time not so long ago...

Before the mass illegal alien invasion of our communities. I miss that time, I miss that place!
    Thank GOD everyday for what he has given me and for how he made me. Just as everyone should. Get up in the morning , go to work , obey the law , pay taxes , support my community , keep my grass cut , maintain my home , keep my kids clean , keep them in school , try to help them become more than I have become , treat people fairly and with respect , the average person with self respect and a kind heart doesn't need to fear while walking down my street during the day or night , the kids in my neighborhood play ball etc on the corners and yards and they have no fear and all of this because I and my neighbors / friends take out our trash.
    Because the damn federal government won't do their sworn oath and duty..
    Brave Americans like this one demand their local, county, and state elected public servants do!
    Its called survival. And we need more brave Americans demanding representation before it's to late. The time is running out for all of America.
    Welcome to ALIPAC...CFNCBETA. Hope your here to get active.