Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    This nation was founded on values, culture and language of anglo-saxons and it is being lost by the same .
    Not really, but you are free to believe what you want...
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

You guys aren't going to like the new independent station network. Tuned the dial late one night and came upon LATV. The show was "Stupid American Laws"
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFomorian
    This nation was founded on values, culture and language of anglo-saxons and it is being lost by the same .

Instead of rolling your eyes , starting an argument , why not enlighten me on who the founders of this nation were if not the english ? And show me where the millions of American are hiding out and allowing this take over of their nation . Truth hurts me too but it determines the future .

I see a few divided groups fighting for the same thing I am .

I also see another clique starting so guess it's not long before it clears out another beneficial site for patriots .

I must have hit a nerve with you on a previous thread or post , because no way did this one make you so angry !.

Instead of rolling your eyes , starting an argument , why not enlighten me on who the founders of this nation were if not the english?
    My emphasis added of course...
    If I can reconcile your point about the values and so forth, with the second statement about "founding", then I can be justified in my assertion that in my eyes you are indeed wrong and no less than a problem for America coming together as one.
    You accuse me of starting an argumet, but I summed it up as a reflection that you are uncomfortable that I have left your "Euro-thought plantation". I understand the connotation you were using but I will not bow. Elightenment is not necessary in this situation, because my thoughts are personal just as yours are. If you feel the need to uphold the Euro-version of American history then that's OK by me. Just think that when you spew garbage like you have done, there are some people that understand better.
    And show me where the millions of American are hiding out and allowing this take over of their nation . Truth hurts me too but it determines the future .
    If the future contains an overkill of Euro-thought, how is that healthy?
    You really don't, or else you wouldn't have made that silly post.
    I also see another clique starting so guess it's not long before it clears out another beneficial site for patriots .
    And the plot thickens...
    I must have hit a nerve with you on a previous thread or post , because no way did this one make you so angry !.
    I don't think you know who you are talking to at this point.
    Gather your thoughts and come correct because you are only digging a hole for yourself.
    Good day!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Yes really. Making a statement like that is completely accurate and is not subjective to a personal opinion. 'THIS' Nation is what we are talking about. The Republic of the United States. That is not subjective and it is not personal but rather, an honest fact. It is true that many peoples formed this current nation, but it can be said that the basis of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Language etc.. was in fact European based.

If you want to discuss the varying beliefs in "who's" nation this once was, or who might represent this Republics beliefs, that is fine. But piecemealing quotes and then giving snotty remarks without ever addressing anything is akin to a child playing games.

Btw. I am not saying that ALL AMERICANS need to step inline. But this Republic is set up a certain way. If I am italian or German, and if you are Thai or Indian etc.. it doesn't matter what basis the Founding Fathers came from, as long as the intent was to create a Just Nation. So, we are coming together, making reference to "the base" of America does not, in any way, entail that we can't come together.

DJ
    Remember MTV is owned by VIACOM which also owns Nickelodean (Dore the Explorer) Comedy Central (Carlos Mencia) and various other programming
    It will be interesting to watch and see whether Spanish TV and radio stations start slowing down or dropping out as we see illegals pack up and go back to Mexico. Surely, we cannot see an increase of Spanish language TV and radio while there is a decrease of Latinos (or at least I'm hoping that we see a continuing decrease!)

Instead of rolling your eyes , starting an argument , why not enlighten me on who the founders of this nation were if not the english?
    My emphasis added of course...
    If I can reconcile your point about the values and so forth, with the second statement about "founding", then I can be justified in my assertion that in my eyes you are indeed wrong and no less than a problem for America coming together as one.
    You accuse me of starting an argumet, but I summed it up as a reflection that you are uncomfortable that I have left your "Euro-thought plantation". I understand the connotation you were using but I will not bow. Elightenment is not necessary in this situation, because my thoughts are personal just as yours are. If you feel the need to uphold the Euro-version of American history then that's OK by me. Just think that when you spew garbage like you have done, there are some people that understand better.
    And show me where the millions of American are hiding out and allowing this take over of their nation . Truth hurts me too but it determines the future .
    If the future contains an overkill of Euro-thought, how is that healthy?
    [quote:2e8ipxoz]
    You really don't, or else you wouldn't have made that silly post.
    And the plot thickens...
    I don't think you know who you are talking to at this point.
    Gather your thoughts and come correct because you are only digging a hole for yourself.
    Good day! [/quote:2e8ipxoz]

Not at least bit worried about hole, but....

Maybe you misunderstood my 1st post . We are on the same side, so lets call a truce . I am not , never have been prejudice, just want my nation's culture, values and language to not be turned into some other culture .

I am not happy to see all these immigrants speaking new lango, celebrating new culture and values inside my country .

I first mentioned black and white entertainers ,media and professionals are becoming less and less .

We are America ! A melting pot, not a sald bowl .

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Yes really. Making a statement like that is completely accurate and is not subjective to a personal opinion. 'THIS' Nation is what we are talking about. The Republic of the United States. That is not subjective and it is not personal but rather, an honest fact. It is true that many peoples formed this current nation, but it can be said that the basis of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Language etc.. was in fact European based.

If you want to discuss the varying beliefs in "who's" nation this once was, or who might represent this Republics beliefs, that is fine. But piecemealing quotes and then giving snotty remarks without ever addressing anything is akin to a child playing games.

Btw. I am not saying that ALL AMERICANS need to step inline. But this Republic is set up a certain way. If I am italian or German, and if you are Thai or Indian etc.. it doesn't matter what basis the Founding Fathers came from, as long as the intent was to create a Just Nation. So, we are coming together, making reference to "the base" of America does not, in any way, entail that we can't come together.
    Please stop beating the Euro drum because after all of my years I have become deaf from the noise.

I was commenting on the aesthetic meaning of the comment in contrast to your recursive take. This country's history is a more of infinite regress as with all other countries when it comes to culture and values.
    I never stated that Europeans were not part of the forming of the
    the US, but rather a piece of a larger puzzle.
    Laws are akin to operational semantics in that they define interaction between bodies.
    How can laws alone influence values and culture?
    I can tell you that I am an American but my values and culture is not
    that same as yours.
    --Harriet Tubman

Not at least bit worried about hole, but....
    That was not a threat but a figure of speech...

Maybe you misunderstood my 1st post . We are on the same side, so lets call a truce . I am not , never have been prejudice, just want my nation's culture, values and language to not be turned into some other culture .
    Truce it is. I never thought for one instance that you were prejudiced.
    We are fighting for the same thing. I, in turn, would not like my language,
    culture and values trampled on either.

I am not happy to see all these immigrants speaking new lango, celebrating new culture and values inside my country .

I first mentioned black and white entertainers ,media and professionals are becoming less and less .

We are America ! A melting pot, not a sald bowl .
    I understand where you are coming from. Now, that our fight is over,
    let's go back "to the trenches" and continue our fight against illegal immigration.
    --Harriet Tubman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12