Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Thats why its so important that we have a seat at the table in the
    general election

Hillary or Obama would get crushed by someone like Romney
    who knows economics and has the right position on illegal immigration

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Fox is still using old numbers this morning
    Both fox and Cnn will continue as long as they can get away with it. Msnbc is so blatantly bias, they're not even worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by sosad
    I think in the end illegal immigration is going to be the demise of the Demacrates.

They can say economy is the #1 issue, I'll go for that but Immigration has everything to do with the economy.

The Demacrates are evidently going to have to come out and face the Americans sooner or later, they will not be allowed to hide behind the minorities for ever. I believe it will catch up with them. At least I hope

I certainly hope so too.

Banned
    I also think part of this poll represents some Thompson voters
    already making a move

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    This also shows that a state over run by illegals is looking for a candidate with a strong anti-iillegal immigration platform

Huckabee's New Role: Stop Romney?

Politico.Com just on Fox News indicated Huckabee's new role might be to stop Romney. Referred to Huck's speech after SC primary, wherein Huck praised John McCain and didn't mention Romney. Said Huck might now being trying for a cabinet position or the VP slot in McCain's administration.

Banned
    I don't think Huck or Thompson can help McCain

If Romney wins Florida its over with

AAH! GOOD NEWS FOR A CHANGE! GO ROMNEY!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I think in the end illegal immigration is going to be the demise of the Demacrates.

They can say econemy is the #1 issue, I'll go for that but Immigration has everything to do with the economy.

The Demacrates are evidentually going to have to come out and face the Americans sooner or later, they will not be allowed to hide behind the minoritys for ever. I believe it will catch up with them. At least I hope.
    Maybe. We arre probably only seeing the beginnings of an economic downturn, though. By November, it may be much more severe, except for a pre-election blip from an economic stimulus package.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: War President

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    I keep telling ya'll...no war president will win the general election. 70% of America is against the war. Say Hello President Clinton.
    You may be right, but Hillary really is for the war and the upcoming war against Iran (God help us). That is the most amazing thing about this, Hillary really is a pro-war candidate she just denounces Bush for it to gain popularity.

Her husband back in 1998 started all of the preludes for the Iraq war..He even spoke on television concerning the necessity for the invasion.

HR 4655 - The Iraq Liberation Act 1998
    http://www.iraqwatch.org/government/...lation/ILA.htm

Iran Freedom Support Act 2006
    http://www.truthout.org/cgi-bin/artm...w.cgi/65/23471

The dates are oddly enough set 2 years before the next president takes office.

Hillary voted for the war, she also supported the Iran Freedom Support Act. Hillary would be a war president. As a Senator she has been a war Senator contrary to he public double speak.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Re: Huckabee's New Role: Stop Romney?

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Politico.Com just on Fox News indicated Huckabee's new role might be to stop Romney. Referred to Huck's speech after SC primary, wherein Huck praised John McCain and didn't mention Romney. Said Huck might now being trying for a cabinet position or the VP slot in McCain's administration.
    Could be, but Huckabee supporter Chuck Norris attacked McCain's age at his fundraiser for Huckabee yesterday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast