Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

new recruit "minuteman" is a paid spammer

go to:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 636#232636

Minuteman is a paid spammer who has been instructed to post comments like these in order to make us look foolish. I recognize his comments as being the same type of comments that popped up in a group that I participated in about overseas offshoring. He is using the identity "minuteman" to make it look like he is part of this group. This type of "spam identity" shows up in discussion groups all over the web.
    You will also notice that there is some strange syntax in the way he uses English. This most likely indicates that he is a spammer operating out of some foreign country. Since most of the paid spammers I have run into were cheap paid labored from India, this would most likely indicate that an opposition group against ALIPAC is trying to save money by having English "speakers" from India spam groups like this one. Since spammers in India can be paid as little as one dollar an hour to sit a computer and spew put pre-canned spammed messages, many cash-strapped political groups use this option to save alot of money. This has increased in recent years as the Internet has become the prime source of political news reporting as cable stations become more and more biased.

This is really a good compliment! It means that ALIPAC has gained national notice and that its opposition is having to resort to hiring Internet spammers from India to accomplish its goals.

Welcome aboard India!

Hey Minuteman! Are you also "globalist"?

I'm not sure spammer is the right terminology. Spamming is usually the posting of commercial type emails. However, the person may be a troll set out to disrupt forums. We shall see.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)