Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Recruit Saying Hi!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know that I look forward to reading your posts.

I have been involved in the illegal immigration struggle since the 1986 "citizenship giveaway" that Congress awarded the illegal immigrants with.I have been calling,writing,e-mailing,and faxing my members of congress for years and it has been very frustrating to see little or no progress for years.

The good news is that more and more Americans are now getting involved and real progress is being made,although we're not there yet.

Hopefully, Congress will see to it that our immigration laws start to be enforced,as the American public is beginning to put the heat on them.We just need to keep on track of their actions and if they don't do the will of the people we need to kick them out of office.

So after all these years I'm beginning to see some progress finally, and it's because of good people like those on this forum that care about their country and our laws. Thank you all for caring!

Welcome ChromeDome,

I'm fairly new here myself. This seems like a real friendly message board.

It is also one with good organization and the leadership to point us in directions were we can do some good.

You aren't one of my favorite high school teachers are you? We called him Chrome Dome. Not out of disrespect though. He was one of the good guys.

Thanks for the welcome Stokey Bob. No, I'm not a teacher by trade.My name came from my military time.Sorry.I agree with you that this seems to be a friendly board.

Hello, Chromedome,

I am new to this site - but like you, I have been fighting this since before the amnesty in the 80's.

The good news is that more and more people are waking up to the problem.

I have been arguing this on the internet for years - just didn't know about this site - but for years, I have been called every name in the book.

You could almost track the migration of illegals, however, by the change in attitude on a geographical level as the flood hit various areas of the country.

I used to ask people why they wouldn't listen to those of us who were living with this daily - but it took person experience, I guess.

At any rate, glad to meet you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks nntrixie for the welcome.Yes it has been a long fight and we have managed to finally get some attention.Hopefully the news will continue to get better and better. It's nice to meet you too.

Welcome ChromeDome!

Don't forget to check out our Action Panel

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

And our rules

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26071

We're glad to have you here!

Welcome ChromeDome

It`s always good to hear from another recruit. I found this site last year after signing on to others that just would`nt stick to the main subject.
    I immediately noticed how organized, friendly and serious about Illegal Immigration the members are. Something that I`d been looking to find for years.
    Again
    Welcome to our dome
    ------------------------

Welcome!

Hi ChromeDome I wanted to welcome you also,and say that I am glad you are on our side.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Welcome ChromeDome. It is good to have another supporter here that has a lot of experience to share with us.

While not new to this board, I am new to movement and got my start in 2003.

ALIPAC was founded on Sept. 11, 2004 so our two year anniversary is right around the corner.

Please let me know if you have any questions or there is anything me or the Mods and activists can do to help you along.

I hope you will stay and help us build this community.

We have a great team here. We have some of the best people in the nation.

William aka W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I too, ChromeDome, want to welcome you. I am also rather new here but have been concerned about the illegal invasion for many years. Living in southern CA one cannot ignore it. The May 1st marches is what got my blood boiling. Found this site and feel at home here. Many good people here I am proud to be with.
    Again, welcome aboard!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast