Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crusader,

Can you home school?

My friend in Tallahassee refuses to send her girls to the public schools because the grade schools..kid's are carrying guns, drugs, and they aren't teaching anything anymore in schools...

She had a job and quit, and made do with just her husband's salary, it was tough for a while but it's working out. She only has to spend 3 to 4 hrs. a day with them, and they are tested by the State several times...they both are 2 grades ahead of the public school kids.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Mexican children in our schools

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader
    In our state, children born in this country but residing in Mexico are allowed to attend American schools.
    Are you sure that's the law? Or have you just heard that. I would check into that and if it is get that law changed.

Do they actually check documents to make sure they were really born here?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: New Strains of TB from Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader
    We live a few miles from the Mexican border. Of late, our medical community has warned us about a new strain of Tuberculosis being brought northward by illegal aliens from Mexico and South America.

Now consider this, the children of illegal aliens are enrolled in our public school systems - no questions asked. American taxpayers, as usual, foot the bill for educating these children. However, what about the medical implications of having these children in our classrooms?

I don't wish to be cold-hearted, but I don't want my children exposed to some rare strain of TB that cannot be cured with current anti-biotics. Would you?

Our borders need to be secure from not only illegal aliens, but from their diseases as well. They are not coming here though legal channels, and hence, they do not undergo medical inspecition. How long before your child is exposed to these "illegal alien" diseases?
    What state do you live in?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12