Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

new website: dump john mcCain

Just got this from the UPA report... gives a lot of mcamnestys amnesty record.

http://www.dumpjohnmccain.com/
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

What's the UPA report?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Offers an email to be sent to Republican Senators, Governors, and the Republican National Committee stating that you will not, as an American citizen, vote for John McCain because of his record of support for illegal alien amnesty. A part of "Connecticut Citizens for Immigration Reform".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am a bit curious here. Not many folks are thrilled with McCain, Huckabee has some support out there but does not seem to be blazing past McCain......yet.

Where is this going? If not McCain, then who? Dems offer nothing that I want. Not many in here seem to be inclined to jump up and down and take warm shower til the wee hours of the morning with the Dems.

Ron Paul impresses me. He has been ignored by the MSM, has had smears thrown at him, yet he keeps his head up and keeps talking the good talk...........Take back our government! Take back our country! Sounds like he IS talking CHANGE me on towards a direction I like.

He may not be perfect, but he is genuine. Just check out his voting record. Oh, those votes that don't look good, or leave you confused, look further than just the bill's titile, it's what was packed in the bills that Ron Paul has paid attention too, as well as the titled issue. If it is not constitutional..........it's toast.

A united effort in Nov. would at the very least send shock waves to Washington. At the end of the day, congress is where the battles take place, BUT, it sure would be nice to have a commander in chief that signs bills into law, to use a constitutionally inclined pen.

Just my thoughts?

Thanks for posting the address. I signed the petition and sent the link to others.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I signed it and sent it on...But, you can also send an email to the GOP and tell them how you feel about McKennedy...

http://www.gop.com
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    What's the UPA report?
    It is the United Patriots of America.. here is a link to their website:

http://unitedpatriotsofamerica.com

I can't figure out why so many voted for McCain in the FIRST place!

The people i have talked to that voted for McCain, had NO idea he was behind the Amnesty Bill... geez . We have got to get the word out!

Wasn't the bill called the McCain-Kennedy bill?

I really wish people who don't have a clue on the issues would just stay home and not vote.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast