Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He and his family all illegals... you best be sure he will do something to give himself amnesty as well as the rest of his family.

And if that is not true Obama... where's teh beef??????? Let's see some "non fraudulent" docs come out of your Bilderburgh camp.

Mr. Gutierrez, shifting fluidly between Spanish and English, called for immigration policies to preserve family unity, the strategic theme of his campaign.
    When he is giving his speech in Spanish, does he remind these people that only U.S. citizens can vote, and not legal residents?
    I ask because I'm wondering why he's speaking Spanish, when immigrants need to speak English before becoming a citizen.
    Will legal residents be voting, claiming to be citizens when registering? They lie about who they are to get jobs, and they lie to vote. If they didn't, we wouldn't need Spanish speaking volunteers at the polls to translate, as they should already speak English (to pass the citizenship test).

SicNTired, if Obama gives amnesty, this will be the clearest signal that our country has turned the corner and Americans no longer control their own government. This will be an ominous event to which one can only guess as to what way the American people will respond. In my opinion it may be potentially very ugly. As of now we can only make it clear to our government leaders that this will be considered a traitorous act and would not be allowed to stand. We have the power of our tax money to strangle these fools into submission!

[quote="SicNTiredInSoCal"][quote]Opponents of legalization legislation were incredulous at the idea that Mr. Obama would take on immigration when economic pain for Americans is so widespread.

“It just doesn’t seem rational that any political leader would say, let’s give millions of foreign workers permanent access to U.S. jobs when we have millions of Americans looking for jobs,â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234