Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fellow Alicpacer's...illegal immigration and out of control spending isn't a Democratic issue, it isn't a Republican issue. It's an American issue and threatens the very core of our country. Some of you keep saying that we are doomed because the Democrats control everything as if they are an invincible army that cannot be defeated! Guess what? They are public servants, nothing more. They are there because of the good graces and tax dollars of American citizens and we have every right to remove them from office should they no longer follow the constitution and honor the will of the American people! That festering pus bag Lugar and others like him...they have to go! We need to make #$#$ sure that these scumbags know we're mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore! We are all sick of these arrogant bums and they need to be put in their place. It's time to kick a$$ and take names! Never give up and never give in! Semper Fi!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Obama is not a friend to America...He'd rather bow down to Arab kings and cosy up to dictators...My gut feeling is this guy is trying to bring America down on its knee's just so he can push his far left-wing agenda down our throats....He's got to be stopped or we will lose our country!

Unfortunately, the voters in my area of Northern VA were hell bent on turning Northern VA Blue.

Congressmen Gerry Connolly and Jim Moran and Senators Mark Warner and Jim Webb are all Democrats and strongly support amnesty. Northern VA will receive mega millions in stimulus funds to build out the Metro to Dulles Airport. Its no secret who will be hired to do the labor - this is the Congressmen and Senators way of saying thanks to the contractors who helped them get into Congress. The VA General Assembly paved the way by making sure the E-Verify Bill never made it out of Committee.

If that weren't bad enough, the General Assembly just voted not to accept stimulus funds to extend unemployment benefits.

It looks like Virginias will be kicked to the curb while the conservative estimated 750,000 illegal aliens will be building bridges, roads, and the metro, making the contractors very wealthy and very happy.

Sometimes the cards are stacked against you. I may not be able to do much with my Congressional Representatives, but they aren't the only ones with the vote.

Just call me the "general rabble rouser."

LatinoMan, you are absolutely right.

My error.

This Poll was in today's LA Times. If you haven't taken it yet, it only takes about 10 minutes to complete. If enough people participate in these polls, maybe someone on the Hill will listen.

http://surveyg2.pollingpoint.com/vR2BrhcfxtxHbX

Illegal aliens
    Should private citizens help stop illegal immigrants? Vote Now!
    www.PollingPoint.com

[quote]Opponents of legalization legislation were incredulous at the idea that Mr. Obama would take on immigration when economic pain for Americans is so widespread.

“It just doesn’t seem rational that any political leader would say, let’s give millions of foreign workers permanent access to U.S. jobs when we have millions of Americans looking for jobs,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome dregerk! We need to start swamping every legislator in Congress as amnesty to bring illegals out of the shadows needs to include making sure they are who they say they are and should be medically checked for communicable diseases, all of which means a huge burden on taxpayers by increasing the size of government. Soon there won't be any other business left in this country, besides government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="SicNTiredInSoCal"][quote]Opponents of legalization legislation were incredulous at the idea that Mr. Obama would take on immigration when economic pain for Americans is so widespread.

“It just doesn’t seem rational that any political leader would say, let’s give millions of foreign workers permanent access to U.S. jobs when we have millions of Americans looking for jobs,â€
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

April
    I clicked on the link for poll and this came up.

Survey Closed
    Thank you for your willingness to participate, however this study has been completed and is closed. We hope you will visit us in the future for other surveys.

I'll be darned, I just completed it about 10 mintues before I posted the link.

If you don't mind taking the round about route, if you go to LA TIMES and type in Illegal Immigrants in the Search box, it will take you to the most recent articles.

At the top of the list the latest PollingPoint poll is listed. You can click on the link and take the poll. There are three running simultaneously - each with very similar questions.

I don't know if this link will take you there, but I added it just in case.

http://search.latimes.com/search?q=ille ... or.pubdate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast