Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

News from the border

The other night a group of minutemen caught a group of illegals and called in the Border Patrol who picked them up.
    The minutemen out here are making a difference and I can see it and what amazes me is that it doesn't take that many people.
    I don't think this has stopped anything but we are putting pressure on them and making a statement and forcing them into a channel that the BP can track them better.
    All it takes is a hand full of people with the same goal and we can put a real hurt on the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice work!

If there is one single event that polarized Americans against Illegal immigration, it had to be the founding of the MinuteMen by Jim Gilchrist and Chris Simcox, these men will go down in a new history book as American Patriots or"Vigilantes" lol according as to how you view them and the driving force that bought this illegal invasion, to the forfront at this time in America's history and to the attention of most of us Americans who might have just slept through it until it was way to late to do anything about it! Someday, I predict there will be a statue of these men located in a park, perhaps in their home towns as an attribute to their bravery in the face of their governments disdain and their President, standing up and labeling these men and the citizens who helped them as vigilantes, simply because they had the guts to do the job their own President and most of their own Senate leaders , didnt have the guts to do and that is to protect their country's border and soverignty against an all out invasion from Mexico! I predict, it will be these men who will be remembered with fondness and outright awe, instead of this President who will be remembered as a traitor and a coward during our fight against the illegal invasion from the south. I am not good with words they do not come easy to me, I can only say to Jim and Chris, you have my undying gratitude for leading the awakening of the American public and myself to what our government is trying to foster on their citizens.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I can only say to Jim and Chris, you have my undying gratitude for leading the awakening of the American public and myself to what our government is trying to foster on their citizens.
    I will honor these two men before I give the bush any recognition at all. If push came to shove, I would follow them rather than the bush traitor. The bush is an idiot boy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)