Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

News Letter From Kick Them All Out

Freedom Requires Courage
    Monday, October 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM MDT
    Contributed by: BMcDonald
    Views: 7

Freedom Requires Courage

We've all heard it a million times. America is the "Land of the free and home of the brave."
    Is it? Is it really?

I've had people write to me and tell me they agree with this campaign to Kick Them All Out but they are afraid to sign on, make themselves known for fear of ending up on some list. I had a good friend tell me the same thing one day while talking on the phone. He confessed that he was afraid our conversation was being listened to by the government and that he may end up on some list. He wasn't shaking in his boots scared. It was more of a "Big Brother is watching" sense in the back of his mind but it was there nonetheless. It was a definite concern that should never have been in his mind in the first place. This is supposed to be a free country, isn't it?

When the idea for The Kick Them All Out Project first popped into my noggin I'll confess one of the first things that occurred to me was "Oh my God. If I'm successful with this they will kill me." Then I realized just how bad our nation must have become when this is one of the first things that occurred to me. This was almost four years ago. The reality is far more real today and much more out in the open.

http://www.kickthemallout.com/index.php ... BrucesBlog

More information from Kick Them all Out.

http://www.kickthemallout.com/index.php#LatestNews

Kathyet

ELE

Better to fight now while we can still win.

If Americans are afraid now just think how fearful they will be when obama completely dismantles our constituition and we have no rights at all. And obama's agenda is realized and we are a fascist country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I figure they are watching us but so what . Thats more the reason to stand up like a free person, not hide and cower like a coward .

This nation was founded by people who had a backbone but it will be destroyed by complacent people and communist .

After all I have sent to my Senators and Obamination, Napolitano et al
    I kinda figure I am on a list...LOL! I never threaten except with my vote, but I sure show my disdain for them. I tell Hagan at least once a day she lies, and no way no how would I cast my vote for her. ( I didn't vote for her last time and for sure would never do it now)

Re: Better to fight now while we can still win.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    If Americans are afraid now just think how fearful they will be when obama completely dismantles our constituition and we have no rights at all. And obama's agenda is realized and we are a fascist country.
    People need to turn that fear into anger and resolve. This is OUR country! Soon, they will fear US!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

NOamNASTY wrote,
    I figure they are watching us but so what . Thats more the reason to stand up like a free person, not hide and cower like a coward .

This nation was founded by people who had a backbone but it will be destroyed by complacent people and communist .

Agreed. You only get to go through this life once, no need doing it on your belly.

LOL my file has got to be more than an inch thick by now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: Better to fight now while we can still win.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    People need to turn that fear into anger and resolve. This is OUR country! Soon, they will fear US!
    Absolutely we need to stand and KEEP STANDING until we get our country back!!! They want us to be afraid all the more reason NOT TO BE!!! SILENT NO MORE!!!!