Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Newspaper Published My Letter

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Letters to the editor
    Prosecution, not protection

I am sick and tired of all the rhetoric in protecting the illegal aliens in this country. The ACLU runs around finding ways to thwart our immigration laws, open border lobbyists are vigorously campaigning for cheap labor, we've got Mexican trucks with free access to our highways against our will, there are sanctuary cities stretched clear across this country, and Mexico's Vincente Fox is in this country informing the illegal aliens that Mexico doesn't stop at his northern border, and he's encouraging them to demand rights from our government they are not even entitled to.

Somebody in Washington better wake up! For every day that this scenario plays out, we lose another 12-25 American citizens' lives at the hands of illegal aliens in this country. With about a 50/50 split between violent crimes and accidents by drunken alien drivers, we've lost more lives than the Iraq War, 9-11, and all our national disasters lumped together, yet there are still some in Congress who refuse to enforce our laws and send these people back home. Doesn't this bother some of you? I know it bothers the folks at www.alipac.us and I commend them for doing something about it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Good job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now watch, tinybob. There will be more letters from your community. When one gets published, it encourages others to voice their opinion. It creates an opportunity for us to teach and lead them to sites like ALIPAC and NumbersUSA. What amazes me is that the deaths involved don't create as much stir as social security in my community. I even had one woman call the paper to contact me to call her about the totalization agreement. I did. She was really upset and contacted both the Social Security Administration and the Senior Citizens League I had quoted. I wound up having several conversations with her.

I can see one problem though. Many of our older people who would voice their displeasure with our government's plans don't have computers. We need to think about this because they will spread the word among their friends, family, and contacts. Maybe we could set them up on a mailing or a phone list for updates.

What can we do about the people who read the paper but don't watch Lou or listen to talk radio, and don't have computers?
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Great job tinybobidaho! I'm proud of you!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Newspaper Published My Letter

Hey good job TinybobIdaho! This letter speaks for All Americans with common sense. As far as Fox and his hinchmen coming here and holding a forum on U.S. soil made me as h---. And to top it off not a one of the idiots we elect and send to Washington to represent us has condemmed this act By the Mexican government. I have sent e-mails to a couple of the represenatives from North Carolina expressing my anger that this was allowed to happen and they just sit back and take it all in stride like OH WELL. I don't know what this country is coming to. But from I can see at the present time, its coming to NO GOOD! WE THE PEOPLE ARE LEFT ON OUR OWN TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST WHAT THOSE WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO REPRESENT US SHOULD BE DOING. Instesd some of them are on the wrong side of this issue and for what money and votes. When it comes down to it, our federal government is the REAL AXIS OF EVIL. Just think about it, we have our own citizens who are living in poverty as well as U.S. citizens who are homeless and hungry but who are the ones our government help? They choose to provide for Illegals who send part of what they make working in this country ILLEGALLY TO THEIR COUNTRY OF ORGIN. The way is see it is, if they can send money back home then they can buy their own food and pay for their medical care! Its really ashame what is taking place in the Good Old U.S.A. All I can say Is GOD BLESS AMERICA BECAUSE WE SURE NEED IT![/b]

Thanks, all of you. I usually get to publish at least 1 letter a month, and you're right people do respond to it right away, but then they taper off and go to something else.

As for how we can get people involved who don't have a computer, we could give out phone numbers for the White House and the Congressmen in that state in our letters and encourage them to call.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Great Letter ! ! ! I think this is a very effective tool ! ! !

Maybe it would be good to mention they could find a friend, family member, or anywhere else they would have access to a computer. I think it is very important to keep the contact information at the top so people will have easy access to it when they check out the site. That is so helpfull when we are up against one of their amnesty proposals.

Have you ever tried to find their number in a phonebook ! ! !

Awesome tinybob!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I found it. Letters to the editor
    Prosecution, not protection

Good Job

R/ Skip

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast