Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Well, for myself, since he's so busy doing the job no real American will do...selling out America, I have a toilet that needs to be cleaned. He can come do that and then take out the trash... he can just jump in the can with the rest of the garbage!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Well, for myself, since he's so busy doing the job no real American will do...selling out America, I have a toilet that needs to be cleaned. He can come do that and then take out the trash... he can just jump in the can with the rest of the garbage!
    LOL... good one!!!

I can still hear him saying they had the courage to make the hard decision... NO... the traitors took the EASY way out!!! and they made the mistake of BELIEVING they were going to win. Even put his career on the line. NOW IT'S OVER!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if he'll cry when he is summarily tossed out in the primaries?

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    I wonder if he'll cry when he is summarily tossed out in the primaries?
    Hahaha! Remember they booed him at the last one - My God I wonder what those people are going to do to him THIS time!

Re: Next Job For Lindsey Graham

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    Now that that nasty immigration bill is out of the way, as a SC resident, I have message to Lindsey Graham.

Since you will be un-employed soon, I understand La Raza has an opening for public relations manager. Let me be the first to bid you farewell and good luck on your new job.
    Good one! Did u send him the message?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Re: Next Job For Lindsey Graham

HEY! How about a greeter at the Myrtle Beach Wal-Mart?

Lindsay Graham

Lindsay Graham will reap what he sows...a ticket to Mexico city may be in order?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12