Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: NEXT TRUMP / FEMALE BOMBSHELL VIDEO RELEASED

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEXT TRUMP / FEMALE BOMBSHELL VIDEO RELEASED

NEXT TRUMP / FEMALE BOMBSHELL VIDEO RELEASED

October 12, 2016

The New York Times has released a video interview with a woman who claims Donald Trump groped her while on a flight. Here is what the NY TIMES wrote:

Jessica Leeds, a businesswoman at a paper company, was sitting next to Donald J. Trump on a flight to New York in the early 1980s. She told The Times that he lifted the armrest and began to grope her.

The NYT always reports of another woman who says Trump tried to force himself on her by demanding she kiss him. The New York Times writes: Rachel Crooks was a 22-year-old receptionist at Bayrock Group, a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower in Manhattan, when she encountered Mr. Trump outside an elevator in the building one morning in 2005.

Aware that her company did business with Mr. Trump, she turned and introduced herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go, she said. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks. Then, she said, he “kissed me directly on the mouth.”

It didn’t feel like an accident, she said. It felt like a violation.

“It was so inappropriate,” Ms. Crooks recalled in an interview. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”

Trump denies these events ever happened.

The NYT TIMES WRITES: In a phone interview on Tuesday night, a highly agitated Mr. Trump denied every one of the women’s claims.

“None of this ever took place,” said Mr. Trump, who began shouting at The Times reporter who was questioning him. He said that The Times was making up the allegations to hurt him and that he would sue the news organization if it reported them.

“You are a disgusting human being,” he told the reporter as she questioned him about the women’s claims.

Asked whether he had ever done any of the kissing or groping that he had described on the recording, Mr. Trump was once again insistent: “I don’t do it. I don’t do it. It was locker room talk.”

**Clink link to see video interview

http://dennismichaellynch.com/next-t...ideo-released/

Last edited by Newmexican; 10-12-2016 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Activated link.

Divert atention from Wikileaks and Bill Clinton's sexal escapades. 30 years ago? This is laughable. 2005, another laughable moment. Clinton News Network is trying so hard, but their corruption has been previously exposed with rigged primary debates and collusion with Clinton's Campaign.

I don't care if they find pictures of him with a goat, I will not give any credence to their claims.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 10-12-2016 at 08:29 PM.

LOL!!! Good one Newmexican. While watching the "chat line" on YouTube the other day waiting for a Rally to start, a female Trump Supporter wrote "I don't care if they've got a video of him eating baby Pandas, it wouldn't change my vote, I'm still for Trump."

Trump Supporters are the best, Trump Supporters are the protectors of our nation, Trump Supporters are the line that separates Elites trying to destroy our country and Americans trying to save it. Trump Supporters know the difference between a kiss and rape, Trump Supporters know the difference between a fabricated story and a real victim, Trump Supporters can't be fooled any more.

We've all listened to these lies for 40 years, we've lived out their consequences, we've said this is "not right", we've hit the internet and researched the lies and gotten to the bottom of them and figured out what is going on, and there isn't a kiss, a pussy grab, a look at a nudie or boob rub big enough in the world to effect the outcome of this most important and crucial election.

And advice to Trump, tell your lawyers to send CNN one of those letters threatening to sue them as well, because they are part of this conspiracy, no doubt about it.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-12-2016 at 08:52 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Absolutely! Hellery just poked the snake again. It don't make any difference to me either. He still didn't rape anyone all she had to do was slap him! A good ole slap will usually bring anyone around. Not to say people around her would of noticed. Some women today and apparently in my time weren't very smart. If it actually happened.
    Last edited by posylady; 10-12-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by posylady View Post
    Absolutely! Hellery just poked the snake again. It don't make any difference to me either. He still didn't rape anyone all she had to do was slap him! A good ole slap will usually bring anyone around. Not to say people around her would of noticed. Some women today and apparently in my time weren't very smart. If it actually happened.
    If it actually happened. I have my doubts. Paula Jones has over 800,000.00 in proof, Monica had a blue dress. These two have nothing but a story.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 10-13-2016 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    If it actually happened. I have my doubts. Paula Jones has over 800,000.00 in proof, Monica had a blue dress. These two have nothing but a story.
    What they're describing isn't sexual assault either. Not in the 1970's or 1980's or 1990's.

I about fell out of my chair when the woman on the plane said if he'd just kept it to rubbing my top, then that would have been okay, but when he went under my skirt, I bolted.

Well, when you let them rub your boobs, they think you like it and go for the next level. And apparently you were in the aisle seat and free to leave any time.

Having spent about 30 years on an airplane traveling for work and when not on a plane in an office building, what they're both describing is preposterous.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 10-13-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If a woman does not want that type of attention, she leaves the seat immediately. Plus is she telling the truth? There is no video, audio, anyone can come forward now and say anything they want and chatty kathy cooper is all over it. It is hearsay and hope Trump sues them all. The fact cnn is actually flashing this crap on the screen is horrible news coverage or non coverage.
    Last edited by artist; 10-12-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Exactly, artist.

NYTimes: Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

by BREITBART NEWS
    12 Oct 2016
    2,400 comments

Megan Twohey and Michael Barbaro of the New York Times writes that two women — Jessica Leeds of New York and Rachel Crooks of Ohio — approached the Times alleging that Donald Trump came on to them with unwanted kissing and touching.
    From the New York Times:

In the days since Mr. Trump’s campaign was jolted by a 2005 recording that caught him bragging about pushing himself on women, he has insisted, as have his aides, that it was simply macho bluster. “It’s just words,” he has said repeatedly.

And his hope for salvaging his candidacy rests heavily on whether voters believe that claim.

They should not, say Ms. Leeds and Ms. Crooks, whose stories have never been made public before. And their accounts echo those of other women who have previously come forward, like Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, who said that Mr. Trump kissed her on the mouth more than once when she was a 21-year-old pageant contestant.

In a phone interview on Tuesday night, a highly agitated Mr. Trump denied every one of the women’s claims.

A statement from Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor for the Trump campaign, reads:

This entire article is fiction, and for the New York Times to launch a completely false, coordinated character assassination against Mr. Trump on a topic like this is dangerous. To reach back decades in an attempt to smear Mr. Trump trivializes sexual assault, and it sets a new low for where the media is willing to go in its efforts to determine this election.

It is absurd to think that one of the most recognizable business leaders on the planet with a strong record of empowering women in his companies would do the things alleged in this story, and for this to only become public decades later in the final month of a campaign for president should say it all.

Further, the Times story buries the pro-Clinton financial and social media activity on behalf of Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, reinforcing that this truly is nothing more than a political attack. This is a sad day for the Times

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...appropriately/

It is absurd to think that one of the most recognizable business leaders on the planet with a strong record of empowering women in his companies would do the things alleged in this story, and for this to only become public decades later in the final month of a campaign for president should say it all
    Well stated. Politics can sure get down in the gutter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast