Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jak; I don't know where you live but in South Florida we have almost as many Spanish channels as English ones on basic cable. If it weren't for the fact that I live in a condo, I would get Directv. I had it where I lived before and I did not have one Spanish channel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Live in Colorado...in a town house so I don't know if we can have a dish here. But I may be checking into that in the near future. We have a few spanish channels and I can live with that...show spanish commercials on those channels. But when you start showing them on channels that "english speaking" people are watching...its like they are trying to shove it down our throat. They pander to illegals...acting on the belief they are going to get amnesty...so they "feel the need" to pander for their business. As if to say they are the only ones who count! Well, there are more Americans...hispanic, black, Indian, asian, white....than there are illegals. If they think they can survive on 30 million illegals...well, we shall see. Eventually...and more so every day...Americans are uniting. Maybe not in the ways illegals do, with their violence, waving the flags of a foreign country or communist party...but we are uniting. With our vote, with our purchasing power. Yes, maybe in this fight our lives will have to be a little uncomfortable...maybe it will come to cutting off the cable, stop buying certain products..give up a favorite television show...stop shopping at a particular store. Many of us already do some of these things. I don't know. But I do know...that as a whole, uniting together... when the time comes we will decide on what actions to take and we will unite...more and more of us...gathering in groups and organizations like Alipac and passing the word on in hopes that many more will join and begin to learn and hear the truth about what is happening to our country.
    The more people get fed up ...more will begin to fight! We are fighting for the right to exist and keep our culture and our way of life so its going to draw us all together. We just have to keep fighting...keep passing on the word...and NEVER GIVE UP! (even if there are days we feel like throwing up our hands because ...some days it makes us weary). WE all have to hang in there...and keep looking for the light to shine through the darkness! We just have to!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are there Latino football players in the NFL? I mostly see Americans and African Americans in there
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

The NFL is just attempting to convert some soccer fans over to American football........but the method they are using sucks. I have also contacted NFL to let them know what I think about their new commercial. I admit I don't watch the games avidly, but I do watch. I encourage everyone else to also contact them.
    National Football League
    280 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10017
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I will contact them as I am a football fan.

Not only has the NFL tried to get Hispanic viewers but NASCAR actually had a race in Mexico. I have not heard anymore about it since.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I agree with you that it is causing a divide and that is wrong. What next? The NFL in Kreyol? How about the 2 main Chinese Languages while we are at it.
    Yeah, well, they aren't trying to colonize our country like the mexicans are they? Every time I hear of one more "increment" towards a NAU I am outraged. I think Americans are close to taking matters into their own hands.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

The chinese are the next largest group after the Hispanics. As for people taking the law into their own hands, I can see that coming. I did today as this Hispanic couple ticked me off. I was at Starbuck's doing paperwork and they had to sit behind almost yelling at each other. I made a comment about it and the man began speaking English but the woman did not. I just ended up going outside.

JAK
    Just wanted you all to know (starbucks)... there are so many...its hard ...so as time goes on...maybe after Miller...we can go after another company...there are soooooo many.

Partners=La Raza

http://www.nclr.org/section/corporate_p ... s_program/
    Sears, Roebuck and Co.
    Sodexho
    Starbucks Corporation
    Time Warner
    Washington Mutual, Inc.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK,
    I've already been into it with Starbucks and their responses are so vague....they totally avoided the main point of my letter, didn't even acknowledge that they are corporate sponsors of NCLR. We do need more people to press on them.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast